Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My res is with Autonation in St Pete. I will be moving. I asked about the ADM and XPlan, they said there will be no xplan and we haven't decided on ADM. I told him, that's cool, I'll just move my res to another dealer that can confirm, his response was, That's your choice. Didn't seem like they wanted my business.
Thanks for the update on Autonation St. Pete. I called the Bradenton dealership a couple days ago and all I got was “we haven’t decided, but we’ll let you know in plenty of time to change your reservation dealership.” Yeah, ok. Sure, I’ll wait for you to decide what you’re going to do until it’s too late to change. Oh, and I was told they have “hundreds” of reservations. Haha
Thanks to BroAD, I will be giving a call to Mullinax. I wanted to give my local guys a chance, but looks like they really don’t care.
Sponsored

Ford Fan 71

Black Diamond
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This may be a dumb question, so don’t laugh at me too hard...Does membership in Bronco Nation make us eligible for x-plan pricing?

ScientistNK

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I lived in Miami and Midway Ford was always a well-run dealership. I made one purchase at Metro many years ago and vowed never to return. Good luck.

I am confused. It is a well run dealership but you vowed never to return? Can you please provide more insight?

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the update on Autonation St. Pete. I called the Bradenton dealership a couple days ago and all I got was “we haven’t decided, but we’ll let you know in plenty of time to change your reservation dealership.” Yeah, ok. Sure, I’ll wait for you to decide what you’re going to do until it’s too late to change. Oh, and I was told they have “hundreds” of reservations. Haha
Thanks to BroAD, I will be giving a call to Mullinax. I wanted to give my local guys a chance, but looks like they really don’t care.
I haven't checked out Walker Ford in Clearwater yet. It looks, per the spreadsheet going around, they said no ADM and Yes if xPlan. I got the xPlan from joining the Mustang Club of America for $25. Decent hedge for $25.

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't checked out Walker Ford in Clearwater yet. It looks, per the spreadsheet going around, they said no ADM and Yes if xPlan. I got the xPlan from joining the Mustang Club of America for $25. Decent hedge for $25.
Ford set me up with them, so I called Walker Ford. They told me If X plan can be honored $100 dealer fee. If X plan is not available on the Bronco $750 ADM

I recently moved from Massachusetts to Florida, it sounds like the state doesn't do anything to stop dealers here from charging huge ADM. In Mass you really never see this kind of robbery

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am confused. It is a well run dealership but you vowed never to return? Can you please provide more insight?
They are two different dealerships. Midway and Metro. Midway was favorable and Metro not so.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to sway you but I just did a quick search on Walker Ford’s website... they charge $898 in dealer documentation fees; Mullinax Ford doesn’t charge any dealer documentation fees.

Ford Bronco Dealerships in Florida A0DE3953-0024-492E-BC59-F1A97FEA01FB

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if any of you guys prefer any one dealer over another but I wanted to share my research with you guys...

Without naming dealerships, there are a lot of them with huge dealer documentation fees (upwards to $1,000) that isn't part of the sell price, won't confirm if they will be selling at or above MSRP, and/or including Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). I sent several days calling around to different dealers in Florida before the launch to determine which dealer I wanted to reserve my Bronco.

I decided to reserve my Bronco with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, FL. They have ZERO dealer documentation fees, give $500 over trade, and will be selling the Bronco at or below MSRP (no ADM).

They will also be accepting the X-plan if it is extended to the Ford Bronco for which the dealership has already stated it will most likely be extended on all production models (non-FE models).

Worth checking them out...

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference.htm

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/car-trade-in-kissimmee-fl.htm

FYI: I'm only sharing this information to support the community. I don't work for the dealership nor am I getting/requesting any referral incentives.

The more Broncos we have on the road, the better plus it means more money to spend on extras ;)
Hi Broad - just saw your post regarding Luis. I’ll give him a call. I live in Indialantic so Kissimmee is a quick drive.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Broad - just saw your post regarding Luis. I’ll give him a call. I live in Indialantic so Kissimmee is a quick drive.
I live in Melbourne... nice to meet you and good luck.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re neighbors! My parents live in Grant and have property entering into the preserve where we 4 wheel , albeit with the Polaris and Zhongshan ATVs. We rescue them with our old ZLR Discovery. For me, I’ll be keeping the new

We’re practically neighbors! I’ll keep in touch.
Absolutely... please introduce yourself if you haven’t already to our Florida Roll Call group so we can keep in contact.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/florida-roll-call.2377/page-8#post-102104

Ford Fan 71

Black Diamond
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just called Mullinax and was told they didn't see why any dealership would charge any markup since this is a mass-produced vehicle. I'm getting ready to get my reservation transferred to them. I forgot to ask about doc fees at Mullinax, but Luis is calling me back shortly. I'll ask then.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just called Mullinax and was told they didn't see why any dealership would charge any markup since this is a mass-produced vehicle. I'm getting ready to get my reservation transferred to them. I forgot to ask about doc fees at Mullinax, but Luis is calling me back shortly. I'll ask then.
I just called Luis. Nice guy. Confirmed they have $0 doc fees and will be no BS with dealer ADM. He’s also sending me out a Bronco Brochure in the mail today!

I’m pretty sure I’m switching to Mullinax now... I know we only have one shot at it though, and have until Oct 31st, but I do t see why I just shouldn’t do it now.

Industrious

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I emailed Walker Ford to inquire and told me they will be accepting any plans ford offers along with no ADM on Bronco so I had reported it to forums and was added to spreadsheet. I have a few friends that work there, so if I hear anything different between now and before cut off date to change reservation dealer will let you know.

Above information came from Walker himself through internet sales manager. It does seem like people are getting different answers from different people at dealers throughout the country.

They had asked if I had any other questions and told them no in the mean time until time to order, so if you have any I can inquire.

Last edited:

scrapple

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Id rather fly into Florida than Iowa from Jersey and hit up Disney and a few craft breweries on my ride back. Watching this thread also.
Sponsored