Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update us after they figure out and fix please.

OP
OP
CuseGirl69

CuseGirl69

Base
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Full Size Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update us after they figure out and fix please.
I definitely will. Ford has reached out to me and said they are starting a case on the acceleration issue.

GT500

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2.7L Sasquatch has been hesitating on acceleration occasionally, like it falls flat on its face for a second or two, then starts to move. Happening more frequently for some reason, makes pulling out into traffic quite exciting.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CuseGirl69

CuseGirl69

Base
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Full Size Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 2.7L Sasquatch has been hesitating on acceleration occasionally, like it falls flat on its face for a second or two, then starts to move. Happening more frequently for some reason, makes pulling out into traffic quite exciting.
THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME!!! Ford has started a case for me on this (took delivery on 7/25/22, 2.3L Sasquatch) but yes, same thing, I press my foot down on the gas pedal and there's no resistance and it goes straight down to the floor and the Bronco just sits there like it's trying to grab and then it finally takes and lurches me out into traffic. This has happened FOUR times now and each time it could have been fatal for me. It's frightening and I never know when it's going to happen. I've had MANY new and used cars throughout my life and have NEVER had this happen with any other vehicle, ever. Additionally, when I call my dealer and give them the specific time it happened (I look at the clock now in my Bronco when it happens), they say no codes come up or it's a "windshield heater fault". Something is obviously wrong and it's life threatening. If you get any answers on this, please share. Thanks and good luck. :)

shillelagh45

Base
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn't see it, it's not the auto stop / start that's giving you issues? It's almost killed me as few times.

GT500

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't see it, it's not the auto stop / start that's giving you issues? It's almost killed me as few times.
My stop-start is off too.

It's intermittent, so dealer really can't do anything until I can get it to do it repeatedly.
Sponsored