Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I disagree that it’s a low demand Bronco or a less desirable one. I believe BL and WT make up over 50% of B6G builds but that makes sense since this is an enthusiast driven site which caters to modding and off-roading your Bronco.

I bet if we had access to Ford’s sales figures for the general public we’d see the complete opposite with 2.3 Auto BB/OBX making up a large majority of orders compared to our bubble.

If I had to guess, the disconnect here is that Ford expected the trim splits to favor BB/OBX long term but didn’t factor in enough BL/WT fully loaded reservations out of the gate thus the constraints.
I didn't mean low demand as an insult and hope nobody took it that way. Maybe what I meant was more readily accessible parts. I honestly do see a lot more of the base, BBs(ALOT) and BDs than any other trims with WT being the most rare and most all not having hardtops. I guess I meant higher demand for parts than Ford is capable of acquiring that goes on the top level trims.
Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't mean low demand as an insult and hope nobody took it that way. Maybe what I meant was more readily accessible parts. I honestly do see a lot more of the base, BBs(ALOT) and BDs than any other trims with WT being the most rare and most all not having hardtops. I guess I meant higher demand for parts than Ford is capable of acquiring that goes on the top level trims.
Ah gotcha! I know you meant well, I was just confused about the low demand phrasing. If anything I expect we’ll see something similar to the Wrangler trim breakdowns which would match what you’re saying.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You are 100% correct on two things.
1. B6G is a Bronco bubble. We have a high level of Bronco knowledge then most salespersons. Not a knock on them, just a confirmation we're all cray cray.
2. The trim levels & options here are higher then the average. Again, cause we all cray cray about Broncos.
Lazy language added for effect.

To the OP. Glad you got your rig!

I disagree that it’s a low demand Bronco or a less desirable one. I believe BL and WT make up over 50% of B6G builds but that makes sense since this is an enthusiast driven site which caters to modding and off-roading your Bronco.

OP
OP
Jer8716

Jer8716

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q996 pontiac firebird
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For me the BB was the sweet spot. I was wanting to get the sas package. But wasn't able to do that so I added a couple options that I wasn't going g to get other wise I have to be be more budget minded since I'm also restoring g a 120 year old house and raising my two daughters by my self. I glad the dealer was able to work with me sold me the bronco at sticker.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You didn't cheat the system. You just figured out how to play the game to win. Most that have been waiting a long time have severely constrained builds or are at dealers with a very low allocation to order ratio. Or worse both. I knew my Chapman build was going to be a long time coming. So I placed another order with a local Ford commercial and fleet sales dealer. They only had a little over 20 Bronco orders and still had several allocations for the 2022 MY. Several of those existing order had many constraints. So I went ahead and took a chance. MSRP with no deposit required. Why not?? Ordered February 9th and 244 days later I had it. And now I went ahead and added a few things back into my Chapman order since it's still going to be a while.

Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For me the BB was the sweet spot. I was wanting to get the sas package. But wasn't able to do that so I added a couple options that I wasn't going g to get other wise I have to be be more budget minded since I'm also restoring g a 120 year old house and raising my two daughters by my self. I glad the dealer was able to work with me sold me the bronco at sticker.
Congrats on the new build! You could always have the dealer put on some nice rims, larger tires and a mild lift when it comes in and include it in with the financing...you'll have a nice rig for less than the price of a full on BB Sasquatch, with most of the cabability (4wd, but no lockers).

OP
OP
Jer8716

Jer8716

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q996 pontiac firebird
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats on the new build! You could always have the dealer put on some nice rims, larger tires and a mild lift when it comes in and include it in with the financing...you'll have a nice rig for less than the price of a full on BB Sasquatch, with most of the cabability (4wd, but no lockers).
I will have the rear locker I got the 4.27 with locker.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will have the rear locker I got the 4.27 with locker.
You're set then...a nice set of wheels, some 33's, 1.5-2" lift and you'll go almost anywhere a Sasquatch can go.

Last edited:

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Numbers to back up?

My hunch for 2021 was maybe 75% softtops, especially since standard build is soft, and hard is an upgrade.
Several dealers last year were sharing the "Unfilled order bank" data. Initial data from that was about 9% soft top. When Ford begged everyone to change to soft tops, it got all the way up to 14%.

Remember ALL 2-doors are also hard tops. And 2-door orders were around 28%. (on the forum it was over 36%)

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Several dealers last year were sharing the "Unfilled order bank" data. Initial data from that was about 9% soft top. When Ford begged everyone to change to soft tops, it got all the way up to 14%.

Remember ALL 2-doors are also hard tops. And 2-door orders were around 28%. (on the forum it was over 36%)

I haven't followed the order/build threads in awhile.
What are the official constraints these days?
Seems like sometimes it's Squatch, other times mod bumpers make the list, tow for sure , MIC ... the damn brush bar.
But that is just from reading non-official member posts.
What's Ford saying these days?
Sponsored