Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unhappy with the intensity of the stock fogs on my Outer Banks Sas, standard bumper, I purchased some Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro SAE fogs. To install behind the fog insert, you need to cut away some material to fit a square lens in a round hole. The included bracket screws into the back of bumper with the factory fittings.

Long story short, these were purchased with the thought of being able to run them on the highway due to them being SAE compliant. With the light aimed as far down as possible before hitting limits of the bracket, plus 1/4" plastic spacers between the bracket and the bumper to increase down fire, I cannot get them angled low enough to not be flashed by others.

Has anybody figured a way to lower these further beyond limits of the bracket while still fitting in the factory location? Any advice here would be helpful.

EDIT:
Linking related thread ... will see if longer bolts helps to add more spacers for increased angle. Also noting that I did not see anything written about the spacer trick.
Sponsored

Last edited: