First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Diode Dynamics defense, 5202 is a TERRRRRRRRRRIBLE bulb size. It's not their fault. It's just TERRIBLE to work with. I've personally gone through 3 different kinds over the course of our own CrystaLux LED bulbs and every single batch had a slightly different style. They are HORRIBLE. Worst bulb in the history of automotive bulbs if you ask me. They just DON'T work right.

Those are popular on the Mopar vehicles, especially the fogs. They ALWAYS come loose. No matter what brand.
No disagreement, the 5202 is shit. However, I ran a solid set of Natural White XML2s from DD for over 5 years and both the connectors held up perfectly. If DD still made the XML2s I'd have run them again, and I even considered shipping them back to see if they could repair the one that failed, they're that good.

The integrated bulb base on my XML2s and the DD0167Ps pictured in my post above versus the standalone QD connector seems to be the failure point.
Sponsored

OxfordSas

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 4Dr badlands Sas Lux Leather soft top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered some SS3 ditch lights from @Caleb@PandaMotorworks, does anyone know if they come with the DD wiring harness or an improved one like @4x4TruckLEDs.com ?
Depends. You'll honestly have to ask them. I know the fog kits they sell might include our harnesses as they stock our harnesses from time to time. But i'm NOT 100% sure on their ditch kits.

I know when you order from our website we DO include the harness at no additional cost.
Sponsored