PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guessing that they are trying to figure out why so many people are pissed off at the AT being included in 4 doors, the V6 and with other packages, then later added on separately as a required addition. After months, all of a sudden there's an additional $1600 added to B & P for some of us. If they can't figure out that no one likes a $1600 price hike, they are indeed clueless...

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1. I hope enough people cancel that it bumps me up in line and I get my Bronco sooner.

2. I hope Ford sees the folly of their ways after all the cancellations and makes auto trans free again.
1.I’m glad your build will be a beta test and hopefully my August reservation is problem free.

2. Agreed.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

First we will offer the manual with the worst engine,then when they try to go larger we make it auto only,but we offer it for free ,just a taste ,then before christmas we snatch it away and watch the forums go 80+pages...excellent !
Screenshot_20201225-052835_Samsung capture.jpg
Screenshot_20201225-052835_Samsung capture.jpg
Lol, the lazy anti-crop posts continue.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

LOL..... the "implied-contract printout" would also have the multiple pages of disclosures included, letting Ford off the hook.
Don’t show them all the pages.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This was Nick's transcription of questions/answers at the Int'l Offroad Expo. There was an actual video Q/A (maybe the SEMA Live session?) where it was said.
That is where I saw it and Levine should be asked/told that it should be honored for Current Reservation Holders up to the date that, that statement was made.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's not the same people...
Still a reflection of the company and honestly it gives me doubt. If it takes 2 months to give the command to fix a pricing issue on the corporate website how long would it take them to issue a recall or fix an issue with their vehicles.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was a "2021 Ford Bronco Preliminary Build & Price
Dealer Quick Reference Guide
" sent out to dealers and was posted on B6G on Nov. 9th (I think). The auto was specifically listed as a standard item with the 2.7L V6, and an optional item with the 2.3L I4 (this info was true for at least the Badlands model). I'd saved a copy of it at the time (see attachment)
Ford Bronco Direct Question From Mike Levine 1608943149957

Someone quoted me in the original thread on the B&P (that thread is now too large for me to keep up) by saying standard does not mean it is free. My interpretation of standard, in this context, means it is included in the price of V6. Otherwise, it would be labeled as optional and/or required option. Just my $0.02.

I'm adjusting my expectations and build as time moves along, just like everyone here.

Attachments

Sponsored

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It states very clearly that the 10 Speed Automatic Transmission is “Standard with 2.7L Engine”, and “Optional with 2.3L Engine”. What other information, or proof is Mr. Levine looking for? As for forum members who are questioning the meaning of “Standard”, here is a list of synonyms.

synonyms:
normal · usual · typical · stock · common · ordinary · customary · conventional · habitual · accustomed · expected · wonted · everyday · regular · routine · day-to-day · daily · established · settled · set · fixed · traditional · quotidian · prevailing

There was a "2021 Ford Bronco Preliminary Build & Price
Dealer Quick Reference Guide
" sent out to dealers and was posted on B6G on Nov. 9th (I think). The auto was specifically listed as a standard item with the 2.7L V6, and an optional item with the 2.3L I4 (this info was true for at least the Badlands model). I'd saved a copy of it at the time (see attachment)
Ford Bronco Direct Question From Mike Levine 1608943149957

Someone quoted me in the original thread on the B&P (that thread is now too large for me to keep up) by saying standard does not mean it is free. My interpretation of standard, in this context, means it is included in the price of V6. Otherwise, it would be labeled as optional and/or required option. Just my $0.02.

I'm adjusting my expectations and build as time moves along, just like everyone here.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still a reflection of the company and honestly it gives me doubt. If it takes 2 months to give the command to fix a pricing issue on the corporate website how long would it take them to issue a recall or fix an issue with their vehicles.
At least 6 months for a recall. My recall notification from June 2020 for master cylinder replacement is still active. Who knows when/if Ford will replace it. It’s bullshit, but i’ll still take a F-series over the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.