First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can someone make sense of this for me? My tracker updated to this last night and I got excited because I thought it had shipped. Am I understanding it right or will it ship in the next 14 days?

IMG_3162.PNG

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone make sense of this for me? My tracker updated to this last night and I got excited because I thought it had shipped. Am I understanding it right or will it ship in the next 14 days?

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_3162.PNG
Congrats, you should be getting yours within 14 days (and that usually a conservative estimate).

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats, you should be getting yours within 14 days (and that usually a conservative estimate).
Oh hell yeah! Thanks for clearing that up, Wish they would make it a bit easier to understand well, preciate you clarifying. Thanks again!

This is also my first time looking at this thread so if you need / would like to add my info for research purposes feel free to reach out. I'd love to help others here in any way I can.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh hell yeah! Thanks for clearing that up, Wish they would make it a bit easier to understand well, preciate you clarifying. Thanks again!

This is also my first time looking at this thread so if you need / would like to add my info for research purposes feel free to reach out. I'd love to help others here in any way I can.
Truthfully this tool going forward isn't very relevant but still serves a good purpose to see what occurred from mid-June to end of July in regards to the Bad

Sponsored

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Truthfully this tool going forward isn't very relevant but still serves a good purpose to see what occurred from mid-June to end of July in regards to the Bad
Gotcha, that makes sense considering last week's fiasco and numerous other reports of the tracker being inconsistent.

Leo Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats to you. I am still waiting and reservation was first week. I reserved 3-22-20; order confirmed 1-22-21, and no news except the green dot.
AMB, OB, 2.7,tow, High pkg, soft top.

Leo Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats to you. I am still waiting and reservation was first week. I reserved 3-22-20; order confirmed 1-22-21, and no news except the green dot.
AMB, OB, 2.7,tow, High pkg, soft top.
Correction: reservation was 7/22/20.

Leo Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_3162.PNG
What was your reservation date?

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

09/07 UPDATES:
  • MIC V2.0 Top production has already started with some being shipped THIS WEEK!
  • I've updated the "In-Production Tracker" to exclusively show those currently at Dirt Mountain.
  • The original Form has been updated to allow for members to UPDATE their Dirt Mountain Status to show all of us when they have successfully graduated!

Last edited:
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Approx 130 down on the list 🥳
This by far is not a comprehensive list, perhaps only 8% of what's at Dirt Mountain but it gives a good enough spread to track "First In-First Out" as well as each of our spots in line (assuming all members update as they status progresses 😊).

Looking forward to seeing the first change status, hopefully this week! @skyman / @Clubdub

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This by far is not a comprehensive list, perhaps only 8% of what's at Dirt Mountain but it gives a good enough spread to track "First In-First Out" as well as each of our spots in line (assuming all members update as they status progresses 😊).

Looking forward to seeing the first change status, hopefully this week! @skyman / @Clubdub
Yeah I know. But hopefully it means we’re in the first quarter-ish. Definitely first half

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad I found this, will def update when something changes.
Sponsored