Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you got any Twitter handles for anyone who matters higher up? I don't know who the people are that you are referring to. I am ready to start making noise about this more publicly.
Start with Levine and follow him. Then others will pop up as suggestions.
Sponsored

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They like to sit at Baldwin for a few days before moving to Taft rail yard.
Taft rail yard is 2 miles from my house. Maybe I have to snoop around and look for car carriers. My CSX railcar info says "no status" after reaching Baldwin FL yesterday. I hope it won't be there too long before moving again.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm pretty bummed today. I'm still stuck on dirt mountain with no updates in sight, but thats not the worst of it. On my block there are 5 jeeps (yes 5 jeeps!) and i was so stoked to be the first Bronco. Well my neighbors just pulled up in a brand new Bronco...black 4 dr badlands. Dont get me wrong I'm happy for them, but as a day 1 reservation holder my soul is being crushed a little more with every Bronco I see on the road.
Yup - This exact thing happened to me as well. Dealer got a MIC Badlands as inventory late June (before my 7/13 Blend being their first reservation holder). Ended up knowing the guy off the street they sold it to, and although he was super stoked about his purchase, it wasn't the 2+ year journey we all had, more like 2+ months.

Gotta keep strong amigo.
giphy.gif

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He just tweeted 19 minutes ago. Congratulations, you’ve been blocked!!!!
I never even tried!! So it's true that they do know about me and that's why I'm not getting my Bronco...........................

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Taft rail yard is 2 miles from my house. Maybe I have to snoop around and look for car carriers. My CSX railcar info says "no status" after reaching Baldwin FL yesterday. I hope it won't be there too long before moving again.
“No status” just means to hang up and call again in 5 minutes.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

C79A3982-37A4-48A4-969D-2675A995E019.jpeg
Saw this from an hour ago. I wish I could say it made me feel better.
@Administrator - The tweet above from Mr. Levine is Breaking News that I havn't seen published elsewhere yet.

With that being said... I've wanted to celebrate this day for a very long time, I really have.
I've contributed probably 100+ hours into this tracker so far...

But this tweet in essence confirms that the June/July/August Blends still stuck in DM have various other QC issues that are holding them back, that presumably could have been repaired/replaced at any time over the past 6 months of waiting for MIC replacement.

It honestly feels as if our Bronco's just sat there the entire time collecting dust and the final QC checks didn't occur until the MIC's were replaced... That can mean weeks if not months more of delays should quality issues be flagged. There's something to be said about the continuous lack of trying to get ahead of things with this roll-out...

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/2 Update -Another Day, another zero Bronco's being released

1638394301980.png

Special Notes
- @Mustang302 reached out to Mr. Levine yesterday and the response was one, after all we've been through, still didnt expect to happen. It essentially confirms that all the June/July/August Blends still stuck in DM have various other QC issues that are holding them back, that presumably could have been repaired/replaced at any time over the past 6 months of waiting for MIC replacement.

It honestly feels as if our Bronco's just sat there the entire time collecting dust and the final QC checks didn't occur until the MIC's were replaced... That can mean weeks if not months more of delays should quality issues be flagged.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** C79A3982-37A4-48A4-969D-2675A995E019

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

OldSchoolHood

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11/29 Update - (Sorry for missing yesterday's, there were Zero released again and I was bummed out and drank a bit too much from the beer fund lol). Today was better with FIVE Bronco's being released!

1638244200387.png

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
STILL
Start with Levine and follow him. Then others will pop up as suggestions.
Same BS here!! FORD=POS
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1638481300137

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's all BS. So the rigs right in front of mine and behind mine were ALL OK for the whole freakin' day??? Right, but something's wrong with mine.

OldSchoolHood

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11/29 Update - (Sorry for missing yesterday's, there were Zero released again and I was bummed out and drank a bit too much from the beer fund lol). Today was better with FIVE Bronco's being released!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1638481300137

Countdown # -

I guess the bled date is irrelevant Mine is 8/11 yet newer blends are released below mine I DONT GET IT

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's all BS. So the rigs right in front of mine and behind mine were ALL OK for the whole freakin' day??? Right, but something's wrong with mine.
It's a great feeling isn't it? What's the long term ownership going to be like with these basket cases?
Sponsored