Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was shipped on 11/11. Last day from Ford that it would be delivered was 12/5…. Nothing….. yesterday when @fordbronco sent out that IG post I replied. They gave me a case #. I called like they told
Me too…. Nothing. Now when I go on my Ford tracker the delivery date says 12/10. Which is just another bogus date that they threw out there. At this point I hope to have it for Christmas. They might say they will ship before the end of the year but those won’t reach the dealerships til Feb 2022! Not bad for 2021 models lol. Sorry just venting…..
Sponsored

Sponsored

Ioiwachief

First Edition
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I noticed my tracker updated to shipped last night but got no email. Went to palsapp and still said pending. Just got a call from my dealer and said transport company just called and it will be dropped off later tonight or tomorrow!! The end is near!!

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

TLDR; I’m still “In Production” with no end in sight.

I sent a DM to Ford on Twitter and got back a response this morning. I confirmed some information and they opened a case for me and told me to contact the marketing team.

I immediately called the marketing team and after sitting in queue for about 20 minutes, I was told it was “In Production” and “likely” waiting for a new top and to expect more information in the next couple of weeks.

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm waiting my Bronco since very long time now. Please may I ask you to check why my F*KING 2 dr Badlands is STILL in production since 7/12 and still sitting in a parking lot somewhere near MAP.

I don't want to be left behind.

tedweb

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, KIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build date was 9/14/21 with an original estimated delivery of 10/14/21 (now it's 1/3/22). In an effort to have a faster delivery mine was ordered without a hard top. This has proven to be non-beneficial as we're all now seeing hard top deliveries being taken. No communication by Ford has left all of us hanging with no information about our vehicles and why it's been sitting in an outdoor lot for so long.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aliens is really my best guess now.
I'm impressed that you're still sticking this out without previous loyalty to Ford. I used to bleed blue and now I'm finally seeing Ford is not all that afterall.

Ioiwachief

First Edition
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
12/06 Update - One more Bronco has left Dirt Mountain. 15 left.
1638841507824.png

Special Notes - Ford announced today on their "FordBronco" Instagram account that "All Bronco's have new MICs and will be shipped before EOY". This parrots what Levine tweeted late last week. Such a long way away from the previously communicated Sept. replacements they gave @NotYou & @Blaven .

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Mark we down as shipped and will be delivered tomorrow or Thursday!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm impressed that you're still sticking this out without previous loyalty to Ford. I used to bleed blue and now I'm finally seeing Ford is not all that afterall.
Me, too. If there was an alternative.... But for me, there's not. I want this truck. Sad isn't it? Lol

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Me, too. If there was an alternative.... But for me, there's not. I want this truck. Sad isn't it? Lol
Same here. My husband has mentioned maybe looking at Jeeps or just getting another Subaru and I don’t want to buy another car if it isn’t the Bronco. I would rather just keep the Subaru and Edge we have already, both are paid off.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TLDR; I’m still “In Production” with no end in sight.

I sent a DM to Ford on Twitter and got back a response this morning. I confirmed some information and they opened a case for me and told me to contact the marketing team.

I immediately called the marketing team and after sitting in queue for about 20 minutes, I was told it was “In Production” and “likely” waiting for a new top and to expect more information in the next couple of weeks.
Yesterday - "All tops have been replaced"
Today - "Waiting on a new top"

You can't make this stuff up.
Sponsored