Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

12/06 Update - One more Bronco has left Dirt Mountain. 15 left.
1638841507824.png

Special Notes - Ford announced today on their "FordBronco" Instagram account that "All Bronco's have new MICs and will be shipped before EOY". This parrots what Levine tweeted late last week. Such a long way away from the previously communicated Sept. replacements they gave @NotYou & @Blaven .

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Yay I think 🤔 😄 I'll believe it when I get the call from the dealership.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sad as it is wouldn't that make me the winner in this case? 🤪
Don't try to logic your way out of this one. The rules don't matter at Ford!

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Naw, I want MINE. I have a lot of emotional investment in that specific VIN. It's probably going to turn out to be an unreliable basket case but I don't care right now, it's mine.
I feel this to the core. I may not be able to take it home anytime in the foreseeable future, but once my rear end hit that seat, it was MINE. My husband just mentioned he was thinking of selling it back to the dealer (once we can actually buy it), then wait on a manual with a bigger motor. I think I’m rescinding his privileges, and I’ll just suck it up and pay the beaucoup gas prices and keep it as my daily driver. I have the dang VIN memorized, for crying out loud, it’s in my blood now…
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 220E9493-8571-436D-8FE5-FCF6D8A340AF

Sponsored

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like our Broncos were neighbors on Dirt Mountain for quite some time - our blend date was 8/6. Here's hoping we get to bring them home by New Year's.
I sure hope so, but I’m not betting on it. I’m telling myself I’ll be happy as long as I can take it to the beach this summer.

thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do believe one of the things that held my Bronco up for delivery was bad shocks. (Sasquatch) The build date on them (if I'm reading it right) was built after the top which was done in September just like ford promised but failed to mention other things were afoot. 7/20 blend so obviously after the fact. The maring on both faces of the bolt tells me they definitely went on, then off, then on again. Now to keep looking for what else was the reason for 5 updates in the system...

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel this to the core. I may not be able to take it home anytime in the foreseeable future, but once my rear end hit that seat, it was MINE. My husband just mentioned he was thinking of selling it back to the dealer (once we can actually buy it), then wait on a manual with a bigger motor. I think I’m rescinding his privileges, and I’ll just suck it up and pay the beaucoup gas prices and keep it as my daily driver. I have the dang VIN memorized, for crying out loud, it’s in my blood now…
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 220E9493-8571-436D-8FE5-FCF6D8A340AF
This ⬆. Once my VIN was memorized it was game over. Seriously, who knows the VIN of their vehicle? I can barely remember phone numbers.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do believe one of the things that held my Bronco up for delivery was bad shocks. (Sasquatch) The build date on them (if I'm reading it right) was built after the top which was done in September just like ford promised but failed to mention other things were afoot. 7/20 blend so obviously after the fact. The maring on both faces of the bolt tells me they definitely went on, then off, then on again. Now to keep looking for what else was the reason for 5 updates in the system...
I know I had a "Bilstein Shock Hold" on mine. As a soft top, I think that, and the grille shutter rewiring, is what held everything up. I'll definitely look at the bolts when she arrives.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rednickel78

First Edition
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Mercury Capri, 97 F150, 08 Hyundai Sante Fe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So my status changed overnight to shipped and my eta changed from 12-6 to 12-13 but I did not receive a shipped email and the palsapp tracker still says pending. Do you think I actually shipped??
I never got anything past the built email! I just watched palsapp. Has your dealer and location populated there yet for you? 🤞

Ioiwachief

First Edition
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I never got anything past the built email! I just watched palsapp. Has your dealer and location populated there yet for you? 🤞
No it has not but the ford tracker says shipped. Those have not populated in palsapp and status still says pending.

TBrock

Badlands
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys, I've been lurking on this forum pretty much since the beginning but I've finally got frustrated enough to post. So I'm a 6/28 blend still stuck in purgatory.

My tracker updated to shipped like 2 weeks ago, however I never received a build/shipped email from Ford and the delivery date hasn't changed from 8/2. My dealer has indicated they're showing built, but that goes back to like July/August and then don't have any other updates. I'm not sure where this puts me on the list of remaining to be built, but I'm kind of just upset that Ford has been garbage and at this point, like why not just allow me to setup a new build, because hell, I'd almost change to a 4dr in green at this point.

Pulled up my tracker again this morning and I'm still showing the same "shipped" info but no date and never received a built email or production line picture. My dealer texted me indicating their Ford rep hasn't responded to their past 2 requests for info on it, but that they "did hear there's a fix for the roofs", like, thanks....

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing to report.