Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@CO-Bronco, @Tricky Dick, @Gillenh20

Well, my dealer called today and my Bronco rolled in on the truck at 9:00pm last night! Never got the built or shipped email. Never showed up on the Palsapp website. Modules didn’t update since 8/13 blend date. Asked him about the airbag recall and he didn’t know anything about it. Asked him to check and he said it isn’t for my Bronco. Okay.
We did look at it because at this point it is a like a unicorn and I wouldn’t have believed it without seeing it. And boy is it dirty, but oh so beautiful at the same time! It has 65 miles on it. We will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon/evening - pics to follow!

The end is near!
UPDATE - Well, the end isn’t near enough!
I was at the dealership signing all of the paperwork last night and the general sales manager came over, introduced himself and asked me if I remembered asking them about the airbag recall on Thursday. My heart fell. I knew what was coming. He said when he put in my VIN on Thursday there was no recall showing up but then when he put the VIN in on Friday it came up. And they can’t release my Bronco with a safety recall until it is fixed. He tried to tell me that the owner of the dealership is a Ford Ambassador and as such knows a few people at corporate so they will get this taken care of as fast as possible.
We will see. So back home we came in our trade and not our new Bronco. 😡
Sponsored

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was at the dealership signing all of the paperwork last night and the general sales manager came over, introduced himself and asked me if I remembered asking them about the airbag recall on Thursday. My heart fell. I knew what was coming. He said when he put in my VIN on Thursday there was no recall showing up but then when he put the VIN in on Friday it came up. And they can’t release my Bronco with a safety recall until it is fixed. He tried to tell me that the owner of the dealership is a Ford Ambassador and as such knows a few people at corporate so they will get this taken care of as fast as possible.
That SUCKS! Sorry dude. Hopefully they can actually get to it soon like they say.

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my son a Bronco for Christmas...unfortunately it looks like it'll be the only Bronco at our house this year. Still no built email yet...
20211218_190240.jpg

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the QC guy was off the day my Bronco let MAP/Mountain! I stopped by the local Ford dealer seeing/wanting Ford to correct the paint issue. The service guy thought it looked like it was a paint issue and would send photos to Ford for warranty correction approval!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 20211218_190240
Woah. That's not good....

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s the stable. Thanks for getting me thru this guys. I appreciate you all. It’s was a fun time checking in nightly.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 20211218_190240

BEAUTIFUL rig right there. And by far the best colour choice!

giphy.gif

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be honest many assume dirt mountain just means built but not delivered.
For the hell of it I just googled Dirt Mountain and this thread didn't come up at all!
Damn, the SEO for this this thread must suck.

I want the historians to look back in 20 years and have this thread at their fingertips for reference of what not to do for brand loyalty during a difficult roll-out lol.

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For the hell of it I just googled Dirt Mountain and this thread didn't come up at all!
Damn, the SEO for this this thread must suck.

I want the historians to look back in 20 years and have this thread at their fingertips for reference of what not to do for brand loyalty during a difficult roll-out lol.
I will have a dirt mountain sticker on my Bronco. I want everyone to know the hell we have been through to get a Bronco.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heather! That is absolutely HORRIBLE news :(

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/18 Update - One Bronco released off of Dirt Mountain today, 7 remain.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639878067201

Dirt Mountain Poll
- @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 9 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @Papa Smurf (and also @SpringTXOR ). Hows retirement Jason lol! And better yet, whos out current mayor on the hill. I vote @Blaven seeing how he's the last remaining June Blend.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639878310589

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

12/18 Update - One Bronco released off of Dirt Mountain today, 7 remain.
1639878067201.png

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 9 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @Papa Smurf (and also @SpringTXOR ). Hows retirement Jason lol! And better yet, whos out current mayor on the hill. I vote @Blaven seeing how he's the last remaining June Blend.
1639878310589.png

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Get MIC 2.0 number 2 on tuesday. I put it back on and noticed the mid panel on the passenger side doesn't actually seal to the body, so good thing I have it warranty claimed already. We will how 3 turns out.

Last edited:

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have to stop tagging me in these. I'm to the point I'm reacting so fast to the red notification hoping it's the dealer dm'ing me that my Bronco arrived. Because I sure as hell ain't getting an email from Ford on when I'm getting it. 😂

Last edited:

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still Bronco-less…

hoping to hear something about an airbag fix tomorrow.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still Bronco-less…

hoping to hear something about an airbag fix tomorrow.
Keep us updated.

I console myself by thinking that it doesn't matter if I'm first or last off DM because it will still sit at the dealer forever with the bad airbag.
Sponsored