Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love seeing all the delivery posts and pictures! You guys sure do have good tastes in vehicles. I hope DM continues to clear at a rapid pace, especially for the June/early July crew.
After my build notice on 10/6, I got a shipped notice last night. ETA is 10/29 - 11/5.
Sponsored

DirtMountainMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got out early! 7/16 Production, 9/26 Built, 10 day rail to dealer, drove it home yesterday. Sorry to all of you especially the June builds stuck on DM. I still believe that mine was pulled early to top off a rail shipment. After reading about the shady dealers I was worried but I had an excellent experience with my dealer George Coleman Ford in SC.

MIC 2.0 looks great and shedding liner is a non-issue in my opinion.

Driveway Pic Finally!

1CE6DE33-A889-4955-88FF-F51C12D2C50A.jpeg

Wahuuus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Follow this link to fill out and/or update your response: Bronco Production Tracker

UPDATE REPORTS BELOW

09/29 Update
- New Visualization data point request! A few members have been pondering if the Replacement strategy has been loosely based on geographical location. To determine if this is true or not we have added a "Dealer Location" option within the Tracker Form. We'll map the Location vs. Release Date within @jbrentd's Analytic Dashboard. PLEASE FILL THIS IN ON THE TRACKER NOW :) !

1632943040636.png

WOWZERS! 25 Bronco's released today, almost all FIFO! Definitely a new throughput record. Congrats everyone!

1632947970096.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09/24 UPDATES:
  • Thanks for everyone's responses yesterday, we have determined the transition dates for each months Roof Replacement estimate:
    • Transition between September & October is 07/02- Rotation# 2657
    • Transition between October & November is 08/02- Rotation# 3061
  • Cleaned up the Tracker:
    • I reached out and confirmed all "Built" status, some were in error thinking their "Produced" status meant "Built" where in DM's case it still means "In-Production".
    • Filtered out the Soft Tops as my assumption is they are picking them ASAP outside yesterdays estimated release schedule
    • This cleaned up the list A LOT! and we now have something that looks a lot closer to FIFO than what was previous portrayed (sorry eh 🇨🇦)
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1CE6DE33-A889-4955-88FF-F51C12D2C50A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09/23 UPDATES:
  • With Today's official Ford emails going out giving Dirt Mountaineers an Estimated Roof Replacement Date (and by that... I mean month) I've updated the tracker so y'all can input your communicated targets. This will help us narrow down Early-Mid-Late month replacements as 31 days is a long time! PLEASE GO BACK INTO THE TRACKER AND UPDATE ONCE YOU RECIEVE YOUR EMAIL!
  • Woohoo, the Tracker has grown to ~650 Broncos at time of this post. (FYI - I've caped, and removed all Bronco's built after 08/13 as this is when the communication of MIC v1.0's came out from Ford and presumably when they stopped installing them on Broncos)
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1CE6DE33-A889-4955-88FF-F51C12D2C50A

09/07 UPDATES:
  • MIC V2.0 Tops are build and being shipped THIS WEEK!
  • I've updated the "In-Production Tracker" to exclusively show those currently at Dirt Mountain.
  • The original Form has been updated to allow for members to UPDATE their Dirt Mountain Status to show all of us when they have successfully graduated!
Please update the Dirt Mountain Tracker here:
Bronco Production Tracker

08/11 UPDATES:
  • Tracker seems to have peaked at 454 Entries.
  • After the MASSIVE amount of Broncos filmed being parked at Dirt Mountain... It's started to mildly effect my mental health, to the point that I dislike crunching numbers at the moment (shocking for me).
  • Sooooooo, I've switched my focus on typical B6G shinanigans like the rest of ya'lls and have created Memes 😂

07/30 UPDATES:

• Bad Batch Charts
    • Modified results to only show June & July Blends to avoid contaminating with "Full Production" and Future Build data
    • If it appears August blends are being Quarantined I will include into Graphs at a later date (AUGUST DATES - CONTINUE USING THE TRACKER STILL)
  • "Graduates" Charts Added
    • Currently, 59% of all Graduates are Soft Tops
    • 82.5% of the "Bad Batch" Data Pool are still Quarantined and 17.5% Have Graduated
Some guidance from @Permaxyz on how to decipher "Delivery" date that currently does not have a "Built" date:

ORIGINAL POST w/ UPDATED GRAPHS:
Hello Bronco6G's fellow Purgatory members.

After weeks of endlessly watching the 07/13-14-15-19 Threads (Over 400 pages in total) I've noticed one common theme, >90% of us are stuck in Production. Unfortunately though it is hard to quantify the exact numbers as the data spread over hundreds of pages.

I had some free time tonight and created a simple "Bronco In-Production Tracker" to amalgamate all of our build data in one place to hopefully paint a better picture of Ford's progress.

The Tracker is set up to be able to re-enter and update your STATUS as you ultimately (hopefully) move along the Production Process.

--------------------------------
Please fill out the Tracker here:
Bronco Production Tracker
--------------------------------

Complete Tracker Data Charts can be found here:
Charts

In-Production "Bad Batch" Charts can be found here:
"Bad Batch" Charts

Graduate Charts can be found here:
Graduate Charts

Raw Data can be found here (feel free to use this data to create your own charts/pivot tables):
Raw Data

"Bad Batch" Logo

-----------FYI to my 07/13-14-15-19 Gang: Moved discussion to a Master Thread.-----------
@Mustang Mike | @Chrism81 | @Colorado145 | @Graves_Bronco | @Bronco_joe | @ColoradoGuy | @Bronco-420 | @AKBronc49 | @WhoaNelly | @drive21bronco | @BroncoPVC | @BroncoJay | @Bronconius | @Kmonty | @RubyRedGT | @BroncoBlood | @Vinny6G | @Zeke013 | @mattrb87 | @Raptor18 | @Mustang302 | @JBrew | @Axe | @dgorsett | @enro | @e90steve | @AshleyG | @Dsprouse | @cybersal | @Inrustwetrust_ | @BC33 | @PecOBX | @mattrb87 | @ChrisD | @Jelly81Raider | @Jdyount | @Rubisquatch | @Bronkers | @Bronco Cash | @Dr.Detroit | @WillisC’onnors | @CaptHugemeat | @Cheshire | @DesertMike680 | @khatch | @Broncolli | @Hooper | @azbittel | @dcliffo | @RonM0710 | @Benzo520 | @Stojanowski | @Blksn955.o | @St27964 | @bhornberger | @Dubsilk | @BamaBronc | @Designkid | @Roll Sound | @Kniven3 | @BDBrian1 | @Tonyd24 | @Stojanowski | @GravyTrain | @CDawg297! | @jkize | @e90steve | @Myrandar | @Liberty | @CPTRK | @Berserkercb | @BaseBD | @chobit | @BecsBronco | @RonM0710 | @bhornberger | @straycat | @Elonmsk | @tommy_sup | @St27964 | @gemask | @LetRBuck | @Shamrocklax03 | @Irish Wristwatch | @Amcap76 | @Timinpgh | @Kickit | @DPierce | @tomwilli2025 | @Carolina Jim | @SirChadly71 | @Jlambe13 | @Nu2Fordz | @Kelleynrusty | @Desert_6G | @Hart4523 | @NYCBD | @Jrrank | @ApexNCBronco | @Balthezor | @mrnoodley | @A10Warthog | @SilverBullets | @Mike2047 | @soupcook | @Apugh67 | @Harrison Highlander | @Seahund | @cowinsawdents | @R11 | @DudeBronco | @g8rb8t | @Tricky Nick | @Roksta | @noladead | @Jrrank | @ajdavis19 | @zeos386sx | @jmalinov | @tomwilli2025 | @AJS | @moejoe34 | @leviticusw | @BroncoBernie | @JCAntimatter | @Dutchballs88 | @TheBroncoReport | @Broncoma | @aschillingchi | @clojc | @BOLD Renegade93 | @HUBB | @JayhawkJake | @MacDonald_Photo | @5280Bronco | @Firedude | @BlazinGTO | @BravoV4 | @Ironmomof3 | @Ibleve | @jbrentd | @Techun | @Njt5509 | @BBSBronco | @Zeno | @#1Bentley | @Broncosofinsta | @TennesseeBronco | @Zap74 | @zfischer | @Jgrzy | @dvon | @Runningwaters | @TennesseeBronco | @Carolina Jim | @jmalinov | @DudeBronco | @KyTruckPlant | @Permaxyz | @Ironmomof3 | @BuckinOnEm | @BroncoSRQ | @LPETTIS4 | @Gangstead | @cparksjr | @basundy | @DillyCrack | @Richtor | @BroncoMiami | @intothewildnoodles | @mandyhoth | @96GreenBronco | @gemask | @Lagrange 6g | @AntiMatter Outer Banks 2d | @PistolPete | @CZYHORSVA | @mcalpal | @s_white21 @RyanRallyX | @Lord Bronco | @pandapaul | @Ksjrb03 | @KyTruckPlant | @Ponyup | @BroncoTRails | @Ahauser2010 | @scottyb907 | @Bronco55 | @Grewupinabronco | @WildWillie | @Evolkidbell | @survivormanca | @audipwr1 | @Meharps | @luptanpitman | @xcxv | @kodiakisland | @MacDonald_Photo | @MustangRanch | @darkscion0 | @Kelleymarie212 | @RangerRick | @HoosierDaddy | @BuckyBronco | @soonerbronco | @BD1 | @5280Bronco | @International_George | @petespokerplanet | @Rhino67 | @OCDON | @talbot | @gmac71 | @imaginager | @Mike20 | @Ryan05055 | @BroncoGrish | @heederjt | @Ontario Bronco Club | @pstroke | @Powers2020 | @SpursFan | @Outbound Exploration | @Tadel001 | @Tricky Nick | @LetRBuck

--------Also paying respect to my elders, the OG's, lets hear it for the 6/30 Gang--------------
@Peejmane | @Papa Smurf | @Bronco Don | @VoltageDrop | @WuNgUn | @Boxer4 | @Sherminiator | @jh3113 | @MostHumblest | @LkldBronc | @myrealname123 | @harperrb | @Blaven | @Greggvh | @BenderSquatch | @MontyMoose | @Dro | @Witter | @Tangent27 | @Rlack75 | @soonerfreak | @RPF | @cazimi | @JMG008 | @NotApplicable | @TwinTurboStang | @kbBronco | @BKBronco | @cowinsawdents | @gshorn | @Champ365 | @Ashley5180 | @79BKO | @BTomorama | @Super Dave | @Contact | @2PT7 | @Unit91 | @BuffaloBronco87 | @julmagab | @Stotts | @Johnmlebel | @Rendo | @bobhew | @Sponticore | @VegasKoop | @PCgrad98 | @fergusonwoodcraft | @calx | @Broncohill | @basundy | @dassarkhan | @smitty6518 | @WRF3MD | @BrianBormes | @aj_benedetto | @Dcbmstew | @Bmars1127 | @Clubdub | @Paloaltoicu | @Built4Discovery | @WRF3MD | @Randy92Fox | @YTFORD | @Scottaz76 | @Funkdoobiest | @SpringTXOR | @JLac_281 | @Drinxxs04 | @Sponticore | @307Bronco | @Uplander | @SS Hawk | @CGore92207 | @CrazyDymond88 | @4X4 Lady | @EA First Edition | @BroncoBenni | @JollyFolly | @HoldmyJuiceBox | @bigbeyer | @MWCK35 | @Coal Powers America | @LIKEABOSS | @Drinxxs04 | @grtharris | @mlalande | @ShroederK
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 150484

View attachment 157305
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 9CA10FF1-8A22-46A0-8799-C5DE37F8A020

My dealer still has no clue about the roof!!!??!??

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 9CA10FF1-8A22-46A0-8799-C5DE37F8A020

My dealer still has no clue about the roof!!!??!??
LMFAO, why don't you send them a copy of your ETIS data and ask them which chip is missing. LOL.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh my god! Just got off the phone with my dealer and was told they don't have anyone there to do prep. Does anyone know if there's a way around that? Lol. They have guys in their loop department working who can check the fluids and all of that. And I could care less if they wash it because my final guy will do that for me when I get it wrapped. I just want to take her home now!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** received_273649591298877

Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh my god! Just got off the phone with my dealer and was told they don't have anyone there to do prep. Does anyone know if there's a way around that? Lol. They have guys in their loop department working who can check the fluids and all of that. And I could care less if they wash it because my final guy will do that for me when I get it wrapped. I just want to take her home now!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** received_273649591298877
LETS GOOOOO

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That Nuts! Picked mine up today.No one there to do paperwork on Saturday! They let me take it anyway going to finalize on Monday!

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve never tracked a rail car before now, but I called my dealer and he provided this number to me when I asked for the rail car number. Does it look like what I need when calling CSX?

TTGX992945

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve never tracked a rail car before now, but I called my dealer and he provided this number to me when I asked for the rail car number. Does it look like what I need when calling CSX?

TTGX992945
Yes!

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TTGX992945
Bet it still arrives at your dealer before mine make it to mine.

Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got out early! 7/16 Production, 9/26 Built, 10 day rail to dealer, drove it home yesterday. Sorry to all of you especially the June builds stuck on DM. I still believe that mine was pulled early to top off a rail shipment. After reading about the shady dealers I was worried but I had an excellent experience with my dealer George Coleman Ford in SC.

MIC 2.0 looks great and shedding liner is a non-issue in my opinion.

Driveway Pic Finally!

1CE6DE33-A889-4955-88FF-F51C12D2C50A.jpeg
I absolutely love the roof racks, gives it a completely different look!

Last edited:

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got the call from my salesman. Have a 2 pm appointment to pick her up. Pics later today!

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated the tracker to DELIVERED!
Still kinda bummed that there is no one there to prep so I can take it today :(
But I guess I'm glad I still know it will be ready Monday.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_20211009_111503
Sponsored