First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No news on my end, I agree it's a bit quite today.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked 5 minutes ago and it was in production. Now itā€™s saying itā€™s built yesterday.
E725B5F7-D6E4-4503-B838-D8D21CBAC355.jpeg
EPIC news! Congrats Tommy! :)

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as of this morning - my AEM ETA dates shifted to 11/17 start and 11/23 end (from the 8/1 and 8/7 dates that had been stuck since July). No movement on ETIS or any trackers - but maybe the Bronco gods are finally showing some interest in moving my Bronco off Dirt Mountain.
Any built email Today there John!? :)

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well guys and gals, as Albert King and later Eric Clapton said in the song Born Under a Bad Sign, ā€œIf it wasnā€™t for bad luck, I wouldnā€™t have no luck at all.ā€

Iā€™ve had the Bronco three days and I had to have it towed to the dealer this morning for a potentially serious transmission problem. See my post here-

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/transmission-problem-before-100-miles-had-to-be-towed-šŸ˜”.27141/

C1A183F5-651C-47F9-973A-4C548E27533A.jpeg
CRAIG! I'm gutted to hear this. I'll give the thread a read over later on tonight once I'm caught up with all the Tracker info. Hoping for a happy resolution!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco My man, a miracle just happened. I am now "In Transit"...I'm behond happy right now.šŸ˜
And then there was just 1 older than meā€¦. @treadlightly we are looking forward to news from you hopefully soon.
@CO-Bronco, please delete my entry. I am out.

There is news.

Picked up a different vehicle Friday night. Haven't officially canceled the Bronco yet, but feeling pretty good about that plan. Some of you guys on here have been pretty cool, but feel pretty gross about Ford and their vehicle.

#nomofomoco

Edit: Officially canceled.
Ahhhh David. I'm super sorry to hear about this, but at this point I completely understand. You gotta do what you feel is right.

Sorry to see you go, but we all wish you the best!
Out of curiosity, what's the new vehicle? :)

giphy.gif

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford: Hereā€˜s your ā€™builtā€˜ email.

Me: Awesome, about time.

Ford:
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635808904283

Me: Checks AEM tracker and ā€˜Transit Dateā€ā€™ says 41.

41 transit days! WTF! This has to be an error. I have searched an no one on the forum has a transit date # over 22. Not even the Alaska guy.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP. Whatā€™s the latest. Are you still getting feedback to enter into the tracker? Are we still trending with the 7-23-2021 blend dates? Iā€™m trying to gauge my 8-11 blend date. 2-3 weeks?
Hope @CO-Bronco is enjoying his Bronco and that's why he hasn't updated in a while. I believe there was a big-ish wave of releases yesterday, a lot in the mid 8/2 build week area. Hopefully they'll pump out a lot this week, but I suspect 8/11s will start showing up soon.

Iā€™m afraid itā€™s inevitable. I hope @CO-Bronco hasnā€™t left us, but wouldnā€™t blame him if he did. I will buy him more beer if he pops back up on here! šŸ˜‰

Sorry folks, unit at work crashed and I was out working 12hr shifts all weekend. That coupled with taking the kiddo out for Halloween and being a little pissed off about a tweet response I read from M. Levine I decided to take yesterday off from the Forums.

@tmbonnett - 08/11 Blend should get Built emails next week IMO :)!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LMFAO, Troll of the day!!!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Dirt-Mountain-Rescue

Actually, this is pretty cool, but they missed an opportunity to call it the Ford Bronco Boss 302.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford:
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 20211101_150737

41 transit days! WTF! This has to be an error. I have searched an no one on the forum has a transit date # over 22. Not even the Alaska guy.
Woah what? The shipping estimates have always had a lot of fat built into them but this is ridiculous. What is everyone else's Transit Date # that was released the last few days? This better not be a bait and switch where the are preemptively switching more the "Built" and then adding extra fluff to the shipping side to make up for it... Maybe I'm being paranoid and your Transit date # will reduce in the coming days.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford:
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 20211101_150737

Do you know how far Pittsburgh is?!? That's nearly the other side of the world!?! (Transit is 18 to South Texas - BY RAIL).

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Woah what? The shipping estimates have always had a lot of fat built into them but this is ridiculous. What is everyone else's Transit Date # that was released the last few days? This better not be a bait and switch where the are preemptively switching more the "Built" and then adding extra fluff to the shipping side to make up for it... Maybe I'm being paranoid and your Transit date # will reduce in the coming days.
I hope youā€™re wrong but that exact same scenario has crossed my mind. Maybe they sent me a built email but still are holding to fix what they need to fix, as itā€™s definitely not the top as that was probably changed a while ago.
Sponsored