Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Levine ghosted me on twitter
I called the Marketing Program Headquarters as suggested by Ford, waited on hold for an hour, finally got someone and provided my case number only to be told they have no information, no update and would check back with me Friday. Then, about 10 minutes ago I get a call from Ford Customer Service informing me that they my order is "In Production".... yeah I know. 😩

I thought having a case number assigned would have helped, but it appears I'm mistaken. @Ford Motor Company , feel free to follow up with me on DM, I didn't find this process very helpful unfortunately.
Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I called the Marketing Program Headquarters as suggested by Ford, waited on hold for an hour, finally got someone and provided my case number only to be told they have no information, no update and would check back with me Friday. Then, about 10 minutes ago I get a call from Ford Customer Service informing me that they my order is "In Production".... yeah I know. 😩

I thought having a case number assigned would have helped, but it appears I'm mistaken. @Ford Motor Company , feel free to follow up with me on DM, I didn't find this process very helpful unfortunately.
I would much rather have Ford tell me to go "F" myself ... then to tell me 'nothing'

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats Papa! That moves me into the 9th(or better...or is it worse??) oldest DM!

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh - checked AEM and the Pizza tracker this morning and I've gone back to "in production" after being in "awaiting shipment" the last few days. There's still an eta date - but that's strange.

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congrats Papa! That moves me into the 9th(or better...or is it worse??) oldest DM!
If we're measuring, I was thinking last night that I'll likely win in the end when all votes are in! 8:03pm reservation, DM and airbag recall. Yep, finally going to win something!

Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we're measuring, I was thinking last night that I'll likely win in the end when all votes are in! 8:03pm reservation, DM and airbag recall. Yep, finally going to win something!
the crazy thing is Ford said their ahead of schedule just Monday, the data shows completely different! I feel bad for those tied up in the recall especially the ones sitting at the dealer, what a mess! Hope you get released soon!

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the crazy thing is Ford said their ahead of schedule just Monday, the data shows completely different! I feel bad for those tied up in the recall especially the ones sitting at the dealer, what a mess! Hope you get released soon!
When/where did they say they were ahead of schedule?

I was POSITIVE that I would get an update this morning with the Braves winning the World Series last, thought my luck had turned. But alas...

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought the In Production wait was hard, the shipping wait is even worse 😂

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And the sad thing is that THEY KNOW!!! They know exactly what your rig is holding for, but won't say. It's absolute BS.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

EquusFerus

Big Bend
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Palsapp says I'm dispatched! No email from Ford or anything on the pizza tracker, but I know those are always behind. There's hope! Still, until I put my foot on the clutch and my hand on the shift lever, I will not believe.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't taken delivery yet but the tracker just updated this morning showing delivered to my dealer!

1635951295104.png
Did you spot yours on the Granger transport picture I posted earlier?

thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally, built email!!!!!
7/20 blend. Now the wait of delivery
You were my last cell mate and you decide now is the time to leave?!?! Lol. well I got the 7/20 bunk to myself now so I guess that is a plus. Next stop, last one for the week!