Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tried to search for it but couldn't find it. Think it was some quotes from press release or Twitter posted into the DR release thread but yeah ahead of schedule by being on schedule...only the data shows their not on schedule, by a Longshot.

Papa got released so we have something to celebrate! Baby baby steps.
Well using our data at the moment, there are 99 people who have not gotten an updated status (including yours truly), so we would need to have 3 people cleared off the tracker per day to have everyone's top replaced. Last week we averaged 4 per day, and this week we're averaging around 6 per day (based on Sunday - Tuesday since we haven't had an update yet today). Assuming that stays the same, and assuming our data set accurately represents the actual population of dirt mountain, then maybe they will get them all cleared out this month.

I will make my obligatory comment that they could have knocked this out weeks ago if they had maintained the same level of output in the last week of September/first week of October when we were averaging ~15 releases per day. Over half of the releases occurred during that 2 week span. But then they wouldn't have been able to brag about all the production units they were able to push out in their Q3 reports.
Sponsored

thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base

thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else getting excited thinking that we might have the factory bumper to bumper warranty on our 21MY run into 2025? No?... Well then, Ill show myself out.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well using our data at the moment, there are 99 people who have not gotten an updated status (including yours truly), so we would need to have 3 people cleared off the tracker per day to have everyone's top replaced. Last week we averaged 4 per day, and this week we're averaging around 6 per day (based on Sunday - Tuesday since we haven't had an update yet today). Assuming that stays the same, and assuming our data set accurately represents the actual population of dirt mountain, then maybe they will get them all cleared out this month.

I will make my obligatory comment that they could have knocked this out weeks ago if they had maintained the same level of output in the last week of September/first week of October when we were averaging ~15 releases per day. Over half of the releases occurred during that 2 week span. But then they wouldn't have been able to brag about all the production units they were able to push out in their Q3 reports.
you're data set is to small at just one week because it skewed by the last two days run rate. Take those days out an the last months avg is 1.5 per calendar day a rate that doesn't complete by the end of the year. Hopefully those last two days are indicative of a ramp up and you might have nailed that on the q3 report.

I have no doubt some bean counter is saying more production...more production while another one is saying more sales get the built ones shipped.

Sponsored

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will say this again…. They will NEVER stop producing the Bronco’s at MAP. It’s a combination of worker’s, Union, and the quarterly reports. Producing everyday while still replacing a few hardtops per day keeps their #’s up. And will get more Broncos in the hands of the consumers faster. Which I absolutely do not agree with because it still means all those DM builds they are not getting paid for.
All they had to do is use the workers at MAP for 2-3 weeks in October at the DM and push them out.

shua7

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport-Trac, 2021 OBX Lux MIC 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
seriously...
Medford Ford
Don't be driving around Marlton... I want to be the only Area 51 Bronco in these parts
wait... I don't have my Bronco
1635936752296.png
Haha, already 2 A51 OBX within a mile of my house, but at least they are both soft tops :censored:

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's been delivered to the dealer and we are picking it tomorrow at 3:00.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635971651761

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is in Kent,WA should be here next week and shooting for a 11/12 delivery!

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haha, already 2 A51 OBX within a mile of my house, but at least they are both soft tops :censored:
geez - I am a softie. I saw one around Kings Grant, too.

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty sure my salesman is starting to hate me because of my constant barrage of questions 😂

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

you're data set is to small at just one week because it skewed by the last two days run rate. Take those days out an the last months avg is 1.5 per calendar day a rate that doesn't complete by the end of the year. Hopefully those last two days are indicative of a ramp up and you might have nailed that on the q3 report.

I have no doubt some bean counter is saying more production...more production while another one is saying more sales get the built ones shipped.
Huh? I'm not sure your math is correct, how do you get 1.5 cars per day? Since October 3 we've seen 271 cars released (not counting today), which is almost exactly 9 per calendar day (we've been getting people released on weekends, so assuming they're also working then). They've clearly cut that down significantly starting on Oct. 22, and even from there it's 51 cars in 13 days, so ~4 cars per day. Last week was the slowest week we've seen so far, and even that was ~4 cars per day, so I'm not sure where you're getting 1.5 per day.

I think the last two weeks is really indicative of how they'll approach the remaining 20% or so cars in the lot, and at that rate they COULD be done by the end of the month. Will they? My guess is not considering they have yet to hit a single deadline they have set for themselves.

shua7

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport-Trac, 2021 OBX Lux MIC 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
geez - I am a softie. I saw one around Kings Grant, too.
Oh, nothing against softies, I just meant mine would be different from the 2 in my neighborhood...at least until I get my Bestop next summer

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else getting excited thinking that we might have the factory bumper to bumper warranty on our 21MY run into 2025? No?... Well then, Ill show myself out.
Hey, I never thought of that!! I would be excited!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting development. I reached out to Mike Levine and Ford Corporate on Twitter yesterday about my 7/23 build date and was surprised that someone at Ford reached out. They assigned a case number and said they had escalated to the Vehicle Reservation team.

Anyone else have success with this, or a similar scenario? I'm a bit concerned there's something else going on with my build, and it doesn't appear to be part of the airbag recall when I checked.
ZERO success
Sponsored