First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@RogueSqdn just got the call back. My railcar is # TTGX980863. It's heading for Cincinnati OH and passed the Norwesohi, OH CSX railyard at 2:22pm ET.
Lucky you. I should probably call Granger for my rail car number. ETA to Grangers is 11-20 thru 11/28!
Sponsored

patchymanz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't received a built email, but I did notice some changes, is this a good thing? 🤷‍♂️

AEM.JPG

Ford ETA.JPG

Ford Tracker.JPG
sorry if this has been asked a million times, but how did you access this information?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Valhalla_Overland thanks. I called the CSX line and all I got was "headed for Cincinnati."

I'll let you know if I find out mine is on the same car. I doubt it's on the same car, but it only makes sense for it to be on the same train.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Haven't received a built email, but I did notice some changes, is this a good thing? 🤷‍♂️

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 5tjvi6

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 5tjvi6

I am going to steal @CO-Bronco‘s thunder and say that you will get a built email tonight! LOL

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Valhalla_Overland thanks. I called the CSX line and all I got was "headed for Cincinnati."

I'll let you know if I find out mine is on the same car. I doubt it's on the same car, but it only makes sense for it to be on the same train.
Yea I'd be surprised if it was a different train. I'll try not to call the CSX line more than 100 times per day until it gets here.

Side note: I got my assembly line pic today

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** image

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I gave up on FIFO weeks ago. No idea how they are releasing these

So I was checking my seniority at dirt mountain (8th oldest currently) which I rarely do because it just makes me drink more bourbon, and I see there are still five June builds that are still stranded.:sick:

How did I get so lucky to be one of the less than 10% still in production. Who is creative enough to come up with a 1% badge? I need that sticker for my ride if I am (mis)fortunate enough to still be at dirt mountain. I'm more than happy to buy the stickers and send them to the folks who are one of the few, proud members of the 1% club.
I am there with you... my hubby calls me "badluck schleprock"

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636503045539

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco was built 8/4 and sent to Dirt Mountain for MIC 2.0. It was finally released and shipped and hit the dealer about 3 weeks ago, and I still can’t pick it up. Mind you, it’s not because I haven’t wanted to, but because I’m one of the 553 airbag recalls and they have a stop sale on it until fixed. True to Ford, their CS is useless, they refuse to provide a hard date or timeframe for when the repair will occur beyond “4th Quarter”! I don’t know how or why it can take so long for a problem they’ve already identified, but they claim there’s no parts available for the fix. I called them out on this because they have parts for it. If they have airbags to build new units, then they have them to overnight to dealers for repairs of their mistake. Instead I get to watch Bronco after Bronco get built and delivered after mine, all while it sits at the dealer. Ford’s lack communication or willingness to do right by their customers knows no end, even after you’ve left Dirt Mountain.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
repping the bad batch at delivery! Thanks to Ciocca for following MSRP
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** A25C03F3-9A10-4544-B209-23C0C51C6C3A

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

repping the bad batch at delivery! Thanks to Ciocca for following MSRP
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** A25C03F3-9A10-4544-B209-23C0C51C6C3A
You finally got it Hunter!!! Congrats man, I knew you'd be nothing but smiles today!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy (6) (30)
Sponsored