Sponsored

[Dispelled] New Bronco Badlands at dealership lot for retail customer delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I finally have an answer. Was there a Bronco delivered to a dealer that shall remain nameless? Yes. Is this Bronco sold to a customer? No. Is this Bronco retail customer order? No. Will B6G see pictures of this Bronco? In typically Ford fashion, soon ;)

I know this isn't the answer that many of you are looking for, but I am not at liberty to give any more information about this Bronco, or it's intended purpose. I can tell you that it is way less exciting than many would lead to believe, and I am sure that more information about this "Mystery Bronco" will be revealed in due time.

With that being said, demo units are being built, and your local store will start to see them trickle in soon.
I'm not sure this should be marked as "dispelled". The OP said the Bronco is for client delivery. Not a retail order. Not sold to a customer. Obviously something unusual is planned for this Bronco and it may be in fact going to a "client".

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I finally have an answer. Was there a Bronco delivered to a dealer that shall remain nameless? Yes. Is this Bronco sold to a customer? No. Is this Bronco retail customer order? No. Will B6G see pictures of this Bronco? In typically Ford fashion, soon ;)

I know this isn't the answer that many of you are looking for, but I am not at liberty to give any more information about this Bronco, or it's intended purpose. I can tell you that it is way less exciting than many would lead to believe, and I am sure that more information about this "Mystery Bronco" will be revealed in due time.

With that being said, demo units are being built, and your local store will start to see them trickle in soon.
Administrator.... Time to kill this Thread

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the local dealers in Central Pa just had a new Bronco in Cyber orange Badlands dropped off for client delivery. They wouldn't let me take photos, equipment was mgv interior with MIC top and Mid package, Non Sasquatch.

Updated with information by @aj_benedetto :
GO GET SOME PICTURES and stop being loyal to so random dealership and start being loyal to US!!!

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love information, but when things like "I cant say the dealer name" come up, it's an eye roll. There's no reason that anyone can't share the dealer name and pictures of anything they see at this point. There are no more secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.