Sponsored

[Dispelled] New Bronco Badlands at dealership lot for retail customer delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bronco I'm talking about didn't have a manufacture plate on it. it was offloaded on a truck, as a new vehicle in plastic it was the same color. No one at the dealership explained anything to me about being a demo. Said it was a client order. I don't work at the dealership so I'm just going on what one of contacts told me.
Now you donā€™t think this is the first time in your life that someone didnā€™t lie to you is it ? šŸ¤£
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I can confirm that @jclaypool83 is not kidding about this Bronco. We aren't sure whether this is a demo or retail unit, but I will continue to look into this for you guys.
Well, this just got more interesting.

Ford Bronco [Dispelled] New Bronco Badlands at dealership lot for retail customer delivery. tenor-1

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜88 911,ā€˜15 Chevy 2500, ā€˜24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco [Dispelled] New Bronco Badlands at dealership lot for retail customer delivery. 1621612963966

KAQ

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstreck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

is it an east shore or west shore dealer?? I want to go check this out!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I can confirm that @jclaypool83 is not kidding about this Bronco. We aren't sure whether this is a demo or retail unit, but I will continue to look into this for you guys.
Wait do you work at Ford or the dealership?

Sponsored

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like I am work (healthcare setting) where all we do is speak in acronyms. The first three posts in this thread had 7 acronyms. If your not familiar, you have to be thinking WTF. :)

mgv
MIC
Mid
BS
mfg
OKTB
EPA
lol

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I finally have an answer. Was there a Bronco delivered to a dealer that shall remain nameless? Yes. Is this Bronco sold to a customer? No. Is this Bronco retail customer order? No. Will B6G see pictures of this Bronco? In typically Ford fashion, soon ;)

I know this isn't the answer that many of you are looking for, but I am not at liberty to give any more information about this Bronco, or it's intended purpose. I can tell you that it is way less exciting than many would lead to believe, and I am sure that more information about this "Mystery Bronco" will be revealed in due time.

With that being said, demo units are being built, and your local store will start to see them trickle in soon.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I finally have an answer. Was there a Bronco delivered to a dealer that shall remain nameless? Yes. Is this Bronco sold to a customer? No. Is this Bronco retail customer order? No. Will B6G see pictures of this Bronco? In typically Ford fashion, soon ;)

I know this isn't the answer that many of you are looking for, but I am not at liberty to give any more information about this Bronco, or it's intended purpose. I can tell you that it is way less exciting than many would lead to believe, and I am sure that more information about this "Mystery Bronco" will be revealed in due time.

With that being said, demo units are being built, and your local store will start to see them trickle in soon.
By September?

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys realize there are VIPs and influencers that are going to get their Bronco ASAP right. Sitting on the lot waiting for OKTB is totally possible and likely.
No No No. If there's any rework that needs to be done it's going to be done in the factory. Ford isn't going to chase down shipped vehicles and hope that techs make the correction. A vehicle will not ship until OKTB.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There was a Bronco at the dealership in the next city over, which is like a town if 13K people. The salesman my fiance knows said it was from Ford and a Demo, and was only there for a day for them to look at. I was trying to finagle my way in to see it, but he said it would be gone this morning, and it was locked and they don't have a key. They can't even open it to look inside.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.