Sponsored

DMOS Delta Shovel - (15% off discount code) Have you seen this thing???

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

250..... dollars? better dig for me and have a nice little tramp stamp to stare at while i sip a beer
Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In case anyone is interested, here is how I have it mounted to my JCR molle table. Bronco is being built right now so you get a less exciting background. It will not live there, as I don't need something shiny tempting thieves while driving around town.

20220120_142448.jpg
Ford Bronco DMOS Delta Shovel - (15% off discount code) Have you seen this thing??? 8885FFC9-D253-443C-9B97-39F1B0284121

The Shoveler Really Digs It!

OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All, I'm not sure if I am late to the game or not but I just ordered the Stainless Steel Delta Shovel and am extremely excited to get it in!

YES I KNOW, IT IS EXPENSIVE

I spoke with the shop and emailed with the owner and got some clarification on some of their models. The Delta model comes in cold rolled steel with power coating or a stainless steel blade. They also have a much lighter aluminum version of the delta too. I chose the stainless because it is reported to be similar in durability to the steel/powder coat but wont show as many scratches in the rocky terrain that I am normally in. They have some pretty awesome vehicle mounts too but I don't know how I will end up mounting it. I may use a $10 amazon shovel mount inside the cargo area, may do a Molle attachment to my JCR tailgate table, or may strap it to the factory roof rack bars... They also have some factory seconds right now that are about $50 off and the discount code still works on the sale items.

FYI DMOS gave me a 15% off discount code: KAMERON71812

Delta Shovel Link

Factory Seconds

https://dmoscollective.com/products/delta-shovel-steel?variant=39309388120175

Ford Bronco DMOS Delta Shovel - (15% off discount code) Have you seen this thing??? 8885FFC9-D253-443C-9B97-39F1B0284121

NOTE* this is just a stock Photo. Mine should arrive this weekend.
Finally have it all installed! Haven’t taken it off-road yet. Used cheap Amazon rubber mounts and zip tied them to the Molle.

I think it still works: DMOS gave me a 15% off discount code: KAMERON71812

D5242DDD-C710-41BC-9F14-D433D4BC98B1.jpeg

AA612DE0-6C00-4571-9671-885E9176DE92.jpeg

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally have it all installed! Haven’t taken it off-road yet. Used cheap Amazon rubber mounts and zip tied them to the Molle.

Ford Bronco DMOS Delta Shovel - (15% off discount code) Have you seen this thing??? IndelibleRadiantEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted

Ford Bronco DMOS Delta Shovel - (15% off discount code) Have you seen this thing??? IndelibleRadiantEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted
Can't you mount the quick fists to the mounting holes instead of zip-tying them?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base

Seems like a company making a $250 dollar shovel would have a nice set of mounts to buy for it. I mean if they can get somebody to pay $250 for a shovel they could probably get them to pay a couple hundred for mounts for it, especially if they have their brand name on them.

OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like a company making a $250 dollar shovel would have a nice set of mounts to buy for it. I mean if they can get somebody to pay $250 for a shovel they could probably get them to pay a couple hundred for mounts for it, especially if they have their brand name on them.
They do… that is why I bout the factory seconds delta shovel and the cheap rubber mount. If any of this bothers you, move on. Just sharing my setup to help give others ideas. Same mounting set up would work with a cheap Chinese shovel if that is your thing.

jclark

Badlands
First Name
Jeanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased the Compact Delta Shovel. Yes it's expensive. But - size-wise, it readily fits above the rear roll bar of my 4-door.

That said, I purchased the triple MOLLE from DesertDoesIt, and added the Built Right riser mounts with quick fist brackets to the top.

https://builtrightind.com/products/builtright-industries-riser-mounts-pair-quick-fist-original

https://desertdoesit.com/products/r...1&_sid=220d0f57b&_ss=r&variant=40100619452498

The quick fists are for 1-2.5" diameter handles. The Compact Delta Shovel is supposed to be 1". It is, however, not as snug as I would like..

I ordered the smaller size quick fists - and they aren't compatible with the Built Right riser mounts.

The DMOS mount is 1" wider than I want and doesn't raise the shovel as high. I am mounting my first aid kit to the side panel of the triple MOLLE and need the clearance from the risers.

Anyone else have the Compact Delta Shovel - and if so, what mounting solution did you go with and where on your rig?

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reactions: Jdc