Sponsored

DMOS Delta Shovel - (15% off discount code) Have you seen this thing???

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP, enjoy your shovel. If you weren't happy and excited about it, you wouldn't have shared this with everyone. Knowing the cost is high, you also wanted to help a little and provide a discount code . That's nice of you. As long as you are happy, be happy, stay happy.

I like the longer handle, but not the larger price. I guess I am old (no updated etool) and I still use these at home, when camping, for offroad trips in my EBs and I will use one in my 6G once I get it.

Use what works for you. Thanks for sharing.

Ford Bronco DMOS Delta Shovel - (15% off discount code) Have you seen this thing??? 1641517287925
Sponsored

RubberDucky

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still have my grandfather’s shovel from 1925. The handle’s only been replaced three times and the shovel blade twice.
Haha. Thank you for the paradox. And in my opinion it's still your grandfather's shovel (axe).

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP, enjoy your shovel. If you weren't happy and excited about it, you wouldn't have shared this with everyone. Knowing the cost is high, you also wanted to help a little and provide a discount code . That's nice of you. As long as you are happy, be happy, stay happy.

I like the longer handle, but not the larger price. I guess I am old (no updated etool) and I still use these at home, when camping, for offroad trips in my EBs and I will use one in my 6G once I get it.

Use what works for you. Thanks for sharing.

Ford Bronco DMOS Delta Shovel - (15% off discount code) Have you seen this thing??? 1641517287925
This one. Dad lost his and bought one to turn back in. Then the lost one surfaced. That was 50 years ago. I’m still carrying it.

GardenGirl

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Sasquatch Lux Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Digging is one of my favorite things, and I usually have a entrenching spade in the trunk.

I prefer a real old True Temper made for WW II jeeps. No fold, 2 lbs. When you use it, you have a story to tell.

Roundabout

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey if it makes you smile every time you look in the Bronco and see that shovel, go for it!
I've discovered that the 4x4 world is much like the boating world, lots of stuff that seems crazy expensive to me but somewhere out there will be someone who just has to have it. $200 tow straps, $3k light sets, the list is endless.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In case anyone is interested, here is how I have it mounted to my JCR molle table. Bronco is being built right now so you get a less exciting background. It will not live there, as I don't need something shiny tempting thieves while driving around town.

20220120_142448.jpg

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In case anyone is interested, here is how I have it mounted to my JCR molle table. Bronco is being built right now so you get a less exciting background. It will not live there, as I don't need something shiny tempting thieves while driving around town.

Ford Bronco DMOS Delta Shovel - (15% off discount code) Have you seen this thing??? 20220120_142448
Are you using the regular or smaller size clamps for this?

OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope the discount works for you if you end up going the dmos route. Be sure to check out the demo sales. I ended up getting the $99 old generation delta! Basically it's a little banged up with dirt on it and doesn't have a lanyard for the cotter pin.

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have been known to overspend on things but $250 for a shovel is where I draw the line. Good luck to them.

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still have my grandfather’s shovel from 1925. The handle’s only been replaced three times and the shovel blade twice.
at that point... is it really your grandfathers shovel? :)

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ouch, sorry folks for sharing details on an expensive shovel. Ignore the post if it offends you for some strange reason.

Go spend $2000 on wheels or an extra 10 grand so that you can get the stabilizer bar disconnect, or $1800 on a light bar, or $2000 on bigger tires, or $800 for an onboard compressor, or $3k for a roof top tent that you can "justify". I don't care how you spend your money or your credit card's money.

Don't pop my bubble, I'm excited to get the stinkin shovel. HAHA

DMOS sent me the discount code when I got my order confirmation. Thats why is assume it has my name in it.

Don't buy the expensive shovel if you don't want it, just don't tell my wife that I should return it.
Spot on! It's hilarious how many people are bagging on you for buying a $200 shovel because you like it/want it, while many of them are probably guilty of buying a Badlands and/or Sasquatch package just because they want it but really don't need it. It's an awesome shovel and should last you forever. I'd get one too, but I'm a tight wad at heart so I settled for a Bully Tools 92510 12-Gauge Round Point Shovel ($55 on Amazon). My only complaint about it so far is that I had to file a cutting edge on it.
Sponsored