Sponsored

DMOS Delta Shovel - (15% off discount code) Have you seen this thing???

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All, I'm not sure if I am late to the game or not but I just ordered the Stainless Steel Delta Shovel and am extremely excited to get it in!

YES I KNOW, IT IS EXPENSIVE

I spoke with the shop and emailed with the owner and got some clarification on some of their models. The Delta model comes in cold rolled steel with power coating or a stainless steel blade. They also have a much lighter aluminum version of the delta too. I chose the stainless because it is reported to be similar in durability to the steel/powder coat but wont show as many scratches in the rocky terrain that I am normally in. They have some pretty awesome vehicle mounts too but I don't know how I will end up mounting it. I may use a $10 amazon shovel mount inside the cargo area, may do a Molle attachment to my JCR tailgate table, or may strap it to the factory roof rack bars... They also have some factory seconds right now that are about $50 off and the discount code still works on the sale items.

FYI DMOS gave me a 15% off discount code: KAMERON71812

Delta Shovel Link

Factory Seconds

https://dmoscollective.com/products/delta-shovel-steel?variant=39309388120175

Ford Bronco DMOS Delta Shovel - (15% off discount code) Have you seen this thing??? 1641502188175

NOTE* this is just a stock Photo. Mine should arrive this weekend.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco DMOS Delta Shovel - (15% off discount code) Have you seen this thing??? 1641503432183

Here is the model I have coming in the next few days.
$250 for a shovel? I must be missing something.
HAHA yes it is certainly not cheap. But they have the factory seconds and with the discount it brings the cost down well below $200. But I am going to assume that most of us here on the forum don't always buy the cheapest options of things and sometimes we spend a little extra to get what we WANT (not need) and what will last. Its funny some of the advertisements from the company say, "yes its a $200 shovel" HAHA makes sense though, they say buy once cry once. I know I don't want to mount a full size shovel to my roof rack and I know I always break the small shovels so I am going the more expensive route.

Also, don't talk or side with my wife. Her jaw hit the floor when I told her I ordered an expensive shovel.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I used to think so too but after spending two years on this forum, people just buy this stuff. Its a cool shovel for sure, buts its just a....shovel.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah that super sweet 15% discount! Once you apply that it's only $100 more than this one:

https://smile.amazon.com/EST-Gear-Entrenching-Backpacking-Emergencies/dp/B083H4SL1V/
Not bad! I like that the DMOS is Made in USA and likely higher quality and more durable but can't say for sure. Don't have mine yet. I know the XOverland folks use the DMOS and they only seem to use the highest quality stuff. I Know I know, its NOT necessary. Will never make that claim.

Anyone that says they NEED a $50k+ Bronco is not telling the truth. We all are buying because we WANT one. No need to argue. Just wanting to share what I found and share the 15% off code if anyone is interested.

Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve never understood why carry a FOLDING shovel in/on a vehicle. Posing?
I carry a Fiskars $30 shovel available on Amazon….doesn’t fold - before or during use.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve never understood why carry a FOLDING shovel in/on a vehicle. Posing?
I carry a Fiskars $30 shovel available on Amazon.
sounds like a good option too... It's all relative. Some will say, why don't you go with the $5 Harbor Freight option...

For the record, I am not trying to impress(poser comment) anyone with a shovel that will hide in my garage most days... If that is my goal, the Bronco should do on its own that just fine.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sounds like a good option too... It's all relative. Some will say, why don't you go with the $5 Harbor Freight option...

For the record, I am not trying to impress(poser comment) anyone with a shovel that will hide in my garage most days... If that is my goal, the Bronco should do on its own that just fine.
Because I’ve broken any number of HF tools too easily.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It sure as shit ain't 250 Dollars like the OP

Shovels and E-Tools that don't show scratches said no CSM ever

You can put yourself together a nice pioneer kit for $250 and you don't need to go all HF to do it.

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I carry an e-tool I bought from a surplus store. $250, WTF are you digging through? Are you a professional hitman or something? I just can't imagine how that price could ever be justified for a shovel. Don't get me wrong last I checked this is 'merica and it's your money but $250 for a F*&ken shovel!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All, I'm not sure if I am late to the game or not but I just ordered the Stainless Steel Delta Shovel and am extremely excited to get it in!

YES I KNOW, IT IS EXPENSIVE

I spoke with the shop and emailed with the owner and got some clarification on some of their models. The Delta model comes in cold rolled steel with power coating or a stainless steel blade. They also have a much lighter aluminum version of the delta too. I chose the stainless because it is reported to be similar in durability to the steel/powder coat but wont show as many scratches in the rocky terrain that I am normally in. They have some pretty awesome vehicle mounts too but I don't know how I will end up mounting it. I may use a $10 amazon shovel mount inside the cargo area, may do a Molle attachment to my JCR tailgate table, or may strap it to the factory roof rack bars... They also have some factory seconds right now that are about $50 off and the discount code still works on the sale items.

FYI DMOS gave me a 15% off discount code: KAMERON71812

Delta Shovel Link

Factory Seconds

https://dmoscollective.com/products/delta-shovel-steel?variant=39309388120175

1641502188175.png

NOTE* this is just a stock Photo. Mine should arrive this weekend.
Screw that!

I’m going for the Delta Shovel Cerakote - Limited Edition for just $349. 🕺🤡

OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ouch, sorry folks for sharing details on an expensive shovel. Ignore the post if it offends you for some strange reason.

Go spend $2000 on wheels or an extra 10 grand so that you can get the stabilizer bar disconnect, or $1800 on a light bar, or $2000 on bigger tires, or $800 for an onboard compressor, or $3k for a roof top tent that you can "justify". I don't care how you spend your money or your credit card's money.

Don't pop my bubble, I'm excited to get the stinkin shovel. HAHA

DMOS sent me the discount code when I got my order confirmation. Thats why is assume it has my name in it.

Don't buy the expensive shovel if you don't want it, just don't tell my wife that I should return it.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like it since it will keep dog crap slightly farther away from my face than a $20 folder when I have to pooper scooper on camping trips.
Sponsored