Abdiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Everyone...

I have a newbie question and need some guidance...

We remove the tops of the car for the first time yesterday (Weather is nice to afford it) and noticed there is only 1 Bag for the front Tops and 2 bags for the rear 2 doors.

My question is, are the 2 front door bags supposed to come with the car, or they need to be purchased separately?

Any hint would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Abdiel
Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't think any door bags came with it unless you ordered them specifically. If you were MIC, should just be 1 bag each for the front 2 panels.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't think any door bags came with it unless you ordered them specifically. If you were MIC, should just be 1 bag each for the front 2 panels.
Correct. 2 bags for the two front MIC panels come standard. Door bags, which come in a set of 4, need to be ordered separately.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have never heard of doorbags included with anything.

If you order after the fact, you typically are ordering the garage bags. If you order with your build, you can get the on board storage (for 4 door trims only)

The only bags that come included was for the front row tops only. The Mid panel (4 door) is an accessory order.

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The First Edition came with bags for the 3 modular top panels and 4 bags for doors. Not sure about other trims.

OP
OP
abdielhiram

abdielhiram

Wildtrak
First Name
Abdiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OK, I guess I consider myself fortunate.. I did not order the car myself from the Local Dealer, but I've got the front pannels and the the 2 rear doors with the car, which mades me only need the front doors - I've found one at $280 from eBay Dealer store.

Last question, is there a middle pannel bag too? ( I haven't search for it yet. but just to confirm)

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OK, I guess I consider myself fortunate.. I did not order the car myself from the Local Dealer, but I've got the front pannels and the the 2 rear doors with the car, which mades me only need the front doors - I've found one at $280 from eBay Dealer store.

Last question, is there a middle pannel bag too? ( I haven't search for it yet. but just to confirm)
Check out Ford Accessories. They have what you want and 15% off. Will ship to your dealer for free usually.

Front Door Bags
https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-4dr-2021-front-garage-storage-bags-1

Middle Panel Bag
https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-4dr-2021-hardtop-roof-panels-mid-panel-1

P.S. You might check with your salesperson to see if you were supposed to also receive the front door bags and middle top panel bag. Seems odd received rear door bags but not front door bags. I could see where the Wildtrak might include those as part of factory equipment.

EDIT: From Ford's build platform on its website, it looks like WT includes the bag for the front overhead panels as standard equipment but none else. There are some ordering options for bags including an option for the front row top panels and 4 bags for doors. Check your window sticker, too, to see if anything on there that provides you info.

Last edited:

DFox18

Base
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer / Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP if you want send me your VIN - I'll pull your window sticker and see if they were on the sticker!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The First Edition came with bags for the 3 modular top panels and 4 bags for doors. Not sure about other trims.
It actually just came with the one bag for the front row panels (and all the door bags). I had to order the mid panel bag separately.

Interestingly, the mid panel bag is nice faux leather vs whatever the other included bags are made of.
Ford Bronco Door Bags Missing? 20220423_105313

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I ordered my 21 2DR it only had the bag for the top panels. When I was forced to reorder a 22 There was the option for the top panel bag and the door bags.

Ford Bronco Door Bags Missing? 1650743858173

I took the second option for 350. Of course, I notice now it states "bag for top and doors", I don't think it would be one bag to put both doors and both top pieces in but then again it is the marketing gurus at Ford we are talking about. :cautious:
Sponsored