Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! This is perfect.

So once the dent would occur, and you’d do the repair you stated, the hood would be straight again and good to go for the future?
Some yes. Not saying that's what is happening here but we've had success with fixing some of this in the past.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guess I never paid attention before. Is there no strap to keep the doors from hyper extending? Would have been a simple fix, one thing to disconnect before removing the doors. If this turns out to be a problem, you can guarantee Ford will have to provide a fix or people are going to scream when their $50k plus vehicle looks like a giant turd after a month.
I'm not sure, but where Jeep uses a strap you have to disconnect by popping off internal panels, Ford uses the tension in the hinge to keep the door supposedly from over extending. But maybe not

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agreed, thanks. That’s why I’m hoping for some folks who have received their Broncos and have been using them under normal conditions for some time to comment, hopefully noting that they don’t have this issue
We have had our Base 4door soft top 2 months now and haven’t seen this. I definitely would have it looked at. Have you taken doors off and put back on? IMO New Vehicles dent fairly easy these days. They probably are made light like Jeep doors for easy removal. We own both a Jeep & A Bronco. Doors on Jeep Gladiator have always had looked wavy like from an angle. Always bothered me. But nothing like a dent.

OP
OP
AMK610

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We have had our Base 4door soft top 2 months now and haven’t seen this. I definitely would have it looked at. Have you taken doors off and put back on? IMO New Vehicles dent fairly easy these days. They probably are made light like Jeep doors for easy removal. We own both a Jeep & A Bronco. Doors on Jeep Gladiator have always had looked wavy like from an angle. Always bothered me. But nothing like a dent.
I don’t actually have a bronco yet, just wanted to hear if this is an issue tho or not. Glad to hear yours has been fine so far! My JLUR doors are wavy too, I know what you mean haha they all are. I call them my Lays Wavys Potato Chip doors
Sponsored