First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weather finally got nice in the NE today so decided to take the top/doors off this morning. Been driving prior to today with zero issues. Now I have airbag lights, door ajar warning (2dr) and no key detected warnings. I can’t keep driving it and having it double honk 3-4 times at a red light, I’m gonna piss someone off 🤣. This is the first time I’ve had the doors off since I received some sort of OTA update a week-ish ago. Anyone else see this?
Sponsored

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

weird. i haven't had the doors off in a few weeks. however if you put them back on does it all go away?

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Def weird. I had the doors off about 3 weeks ago and got the normal warnings ( not airbag, but electrical disconnected). Allegedly there is a spot in the bottom of the center console to put your key if the battery is out/ truck is not recognizing it. GL

OP
OP
Stick355

Stick355

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
weird. i haven't had the doors off in a few weeks. however if you put them back on does it all go away?
I have not put it all back together, I might this evening.

OP
OP
Stick355

Stick355

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Def weird. I had the doors off about 3 weeks ago and got the normal warnings ( not airbag, but electrical disconnected). Allegedly there is a spot in the bottom of the center console to put your key if the battery is out/ truck is not recognizing it. GL
If I put the key in the little storage compartment in front of the shifter, it won’t start, pick them up and hold them, works fine. Throw them back and works fine, then get to a red light, starts honking. Does this with both keys. I’m assuming the airbag is due to the door ajar issue.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I put the key in the little storage compartment in front of the shifter, it won’t start, pick them up and hold them, works fine. Throw them back and works fine, then get to a red light, starts honking. Does this with both keys. I’m assuming the airbag is due to the door ajar issue.
The secret key spot is in the bottom of the center console. Not the small console in front of the shifter.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Weather finally got nice in the NE today so decided to take the top/doors off this morning. Been driving prior to today with zero issues. Now I have airbag lights, door ajar warning (2dr) and no key detected warnings. I can’t keep driving it and having it double honk 3-4 times at a red light, I’m gonna piss someone off 🤣. This is the first time I’ve had the doors off since I received some sort of OTA update a week-ish ago. Anyone else see this?
yeah iv had all the above no fob i just pick up my key lock un lock and im good for awhile
hook yeah only once in awhile dummy lights yeah but i just drive on and no problems
i havnt found a fix and today my bronco is naked again

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try a little sand paper between the bar and the 2 pins it's supposed to short out. I had door ajar issues and fixed it in about 60 seconds by cleaning those off in order to make sure that little bar is making contact with those 2 pins.
Sponsored