EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cancelled tow package today. Taking a look at different hitch options. Looks as if an extension is not needed with the Draw-Tite, its specs are better, but it will kill departure angle compared to Curt.
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

do you have part numbers on these?

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cancelled tow package today. Taking a look at different hitch options. Looks as if an extension is not needed with the Draw-Tite, its specs are better, but it will kill departure angle compared to Curt.
I was about to buy the longer Draw-Tite but then I saw a member point out something that made me change to Curt: imagine how many times you might bash your shin on that thing when loading/unloading stuff from the back. That was enough for me to go with the Curt, and I will just use a $20 Harbor Freight extension as needed.

Sponsored

Cyskers

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxima
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was about to buy the longer Draw-Tite but then I saw a member point out something that made me change to Curt: imagine how many times you might bash your shin on that thing when loading/unloading stuff from the back. That was enough for me to go with the Curt, and I will just use a $20 Harbor Freight extension as needed.
I put the Curt one on my FE in 10 minutes. Need to do the wiring next. I haven't even noticed it and I spent more time in the back of this bronco than a proctologist.

Blaine23

Big Bend
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is 100% the reason I went with the Curt hitch. I occasionally left the hitch ball on my JK every now and again. My bruised shins will never forgive me.

I installed the Curt hitch in about 15 minutes. Waiting for a warmer day to mess with the wiring harness.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad I read this. I canceled the Draw-Tie order and will look to buy the Curt or other.
Secondly, the draw-site products are 3 months away from shipping. good grief.
Sponsored