Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just don’t want to wait anymore for the Wildtrak and the hard top. I’m pretty set on sticking with the A51 color for either option. Although a White OBX looks pretty good too.
Price:
WT: $56,435
BL: $57,810
OB: $55,895
These are all with the 2.7L, SQ, High pkg, tow, rubber floor mats, mod bumper, leather & aux switches.
So the obvious differences:
BL has full skids, steel rear bumper, sway disco and rock rails. (Not sure if rock rails are std on the BL) Simpler interior.
OB has painted door handles, painted mirror caps, can’t get full skids or rock rails, like the roast leather but bronze dash is 👎🏽, navy pier is decent, sport mode.

Are there any differences I'm missing here? I’ve been focused and set on the Wildtrak for so long I hardly know about any of the other trims.

I will be doing some sort of desert running and some mountain trails with some jeep guys from work. Live in SoCal. Nothing crazy. Never Moab or Rubicon. Mostly I’ll drive it to kids soccer practice and tournaments, etc. We already have a daily driver, so this will be secondary vehicle.

Any thoughts and/or pics of different set ups and color choices are welcome. I want to make this change with dealer today. Thanks for the help and advice in advance.
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just don’t want to wait anymore for the Wildtrak and the hard top. I’m pretty set on sticking with the A51 color for either option. Although a White OBX looks pretty good too.
Price:
WT: $56,435
BL: $57,810
OB: $55,895
These are all with the 2.7L, SQ, High pkg, tow, rubber floor mats, mod bumper, leather & aux switches.
So the obvious differences:
BL has full skids, steel rear bumper, sway disco and rock rails. (Not sure if rock rails are std on the BL) Simpler interior.
OB has painted door handles, painted mirror caps, can’t get full skids or rock rails, like the roast leather but bronze dash is 👎🏽, navy pier is decent, sport mode.

Are there any differences I'm missing here? I’ve been focused and set on the Wildtrak for so long I hardly know about any of the other trims.

I will be doing some sort of desert running and some mountain trails with some jeep guys from work. Live in SoCal. Nothing crazy. Never Moab or Rubicon. Mostly I’ll drive it to kids soccer practice and tournaments, etc. We already have a daily driver, so this will be secondary vehicle.

Any thoughts and/or pics of different set ups and color choices are welcome. I want to make this change with dealer today. Thanks for the help and advice in advance.
You never know when a curb will impede your journey especially at soccer practice…better safe to pick up the BL

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you need the high or lux package then you have to stick with OBX or BL but I couldn't justify the price increase so I actually stepped down to a BD Mid

Sponsored

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are going Sasquatch the biggest differences may be the Washout floors and disconnecting away bar of the Badlands outside of interior color and painted door handles.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I assume you have an early reservation? If not, just stick with the Wildtrak as it has baja mode for high speed running.

just in case you are not aware, Wildtrak will come with the soft top in 2022.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where did you hear that BL has a steel rear bumper - I don't think that's true.

Also - GOAT modes are different across these models, as well as mirror and front grill colors and textures. WT has stickers too. And then there are the different interior colors.

OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I assume you have an early reservation? If not, just stick with the Wildtrak as it has baja mode for high speed running.

7/14 midday res

OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also - GOAT modes are different across these models, as well as mirror and front grill colors and textures. WT has stickers too. And then there are the different interior colors.
I thought it was a known thing that BL had a rear steel bumper. Someone else clarify?

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Powder coated steel rear bumper is standard on BL.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just took a BaseSquatch for a ride. While the softy wasn't that bad (not noisy at all) i'd still prefer the hard top. One thing i learned is that Sport mode is a MUST. Night and day difference. NIGHT AND DAY. I am debating on dropping to BD/Squatch/Softy, going WT softy for 2022 or just staying the hard top course and hoping for an early 2022 with my day 2 res. Can't imagine the heavier BL with no sport mode. BL is not even in the picture for me.

OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just took a BaseSquatch for a ride. While the softy wasn't that bad (not noisy at all) i'd still prefer the hard top. One thing i learned is that Sport mode is a MUST. Night and day difference. NIGHT AND DAY. I am debating on dropping to BD/Squatch/Softy, going WT softy for 2022 or just staying the hard top course and hoping for an early 2022 with my day 2 res. Can't imagine the heavier BL with no sport mode. BL is not even in the picture for me.
That’s a good point on the weight. I test drove a BB squatch and sport mode was a big difference. Maybe I need to drive a BL to compare since there’s no sport on there.

OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you need the high or lux package then you have to stick with OBX or BL but I couldn't justify the price increase so I actually stepped down to a BD Mid
I definitely want the high package with the 12” screen. Plus the additional sound deadening.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plus WT has Sport mode and BL does not
Sponsored