JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the video. Just got mine delivered today. Now I just need the bronco.
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I added Sport mode to 7speed Manual badlands with forscan and makes a big difference. But I have to take it out of 4A. I like to use eco mode too, so this isn’t for me, but still cool to see tech hacks like these.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for the video. Just got mine delivered today. Now I just need the bronco.
Did you get your Bronco and install the pedal commander yet? If so, congratulations and what are your thoughts on the pedal commander? Thanks!

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get your Bronco and install the pedal commander yet? If so, congratulations and what are your thoughts on the pedal commander? Thanks!
I finally have the bronco. I've been driving it around for about a month completely stock. I haven't installed any mods yet just so I have a point of reference for what straight out of the factory is like. I was planning on hooking it up in two weeks but I can push it up a bit.

Reactions: 0ne

TopWaterHit

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Black Diamond 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pedal Commander made a surprising huge improvement in fun factor quick response throttle even on city mode. Money well spent here

Sponsored

MaDDoGGeR22

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a BANKS pedal monster, and this does wonders for a TRX that I have. However, on my 4-cylinder 2 Door it doesn’t seem to get rid of the lag significantly. 1-10 how well would you say the pedal commander eliminated this lag?

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Embarrassed to admit I bought one, with an electrical background I wanted to see what it did, returning it today. Of course, it does nothing other than hack the accelerator pedal sensitivity, doesn't reduce any type of lag and it messes with the drivability. Just push harder on the gas pedal, such a stupid product.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never believed in these. I knew all it did was adjust the throttle blade position and response.

Now a tune is a different story. Ford Performance tune and adding Badlands to my Bronco? Oh man yeah, now that is worth it. With my other mods, I can actually HEAR the turbo's spooling. Yes, it's a lot of fun. BOOOOOOOOOST when in sport mode.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love mine. Went through numerous settings be home soon and found city +2 is good for daily. Then sport mode on goat and sport +2 on Pc. For some fun

fourdayoff

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands/sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To all you haters. When I installed mine I could not believe the difference. Turbo lag "feel" is gone. Pedal commander is the Bomb! Jim.

Sponsored

Foxbody Barra

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pedal commander does absolutely nothing to reduce turbo lag. Nothing.

fourdayoff

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands/sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Langwilliams

Big Bend
First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco big bend, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I installed one an I think it's a major improvement in daily driving. No need for sport with the higher shift points to feel decent acceleration off the line. Sport mode is still there an feels even quicker. I got the fast response without the MPG hit of sport mode. I'd like to hear from a ford engineer because my guess is they manipulate the electronic throttle an timing to ease it into acceleration to reduce driveline wear an perhaps to not break traction when on dirt an gravel. I had a 2019 ranger with the same 2.3 an 10 speed auto an it was no where near the slug the bronco is with the pedal response. I put a Livernois tune in it an it totally met my desire for speed. The bronco not so much but I'm thinking I'll wait until I pass 36K miles to tune it, plus other tuners may crack the code an offer bronco tunes in the future.

I did a few hard launches in my kids 2024 Mustang GT an you can feel Ford's hand all over the launch. Traction control an throttle control really hold it back until you cross about 30 mph then it really kicks. It would probably be all over the road without this but you can really tell.

I guess the pedal commander is like most things in life: it's all personal preference.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It just reduces the hesitation in the throttle response so it “feel” quicker. Same goes for the turbo lag
Sponsored