Sponsored

entering the 200k points in system instructions.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I HONESTLY spent an hour with different query terms to no avial. I know there was a thread with step by step for how the dealer enters the points into the system, like step by step for how to do it in the system. can someone help me? I am taking delivery today and somehow lost my bookmark.
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I HONESTLY spent an hour with different query terms to no avial. I know there was a thread with step by step for how the dealer enters the points into the system, like step by step for how to do it in the system. can someone help me? I am taking delivery today and somehow lost my bookmark.
Are you suggesting your dealer won't know how to do this?

DWood

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I took delivery 7/16 62k points showed up within 2 days. Talked with my dealer and they couldn’t find a option to add the 200k mentioned in my email from Ford. The 200k showed up on 8/25 on their own 🤷🏼‍♂️ Dealer was unaware.

Sponsored

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I took delivery 7/16 62k points showed up within 2 days. Talked with my dealer and they couldn’t find a option to add the 200k mentioned in my email from Ford. The 200k showed up on 8/25 on their own 🤷🏼‍♂️ Dealer was unaware.
Interesting. I got my Bronco last Friday evening, 42k points showed up early this week. Glad to see someone got the points! I guess I'll stay pumped! and hang in there!

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I didn't seem to get this offer. I was just a base sasquatch. I wonder if it's for higher trim levels.
200k points were given when they canceled MOD top, if you had that reserved.

DWood

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting. I got my Bronco last Friday evening, 42k points showed up early this week. Glad to see someone got the points! I guess I'll stay pumped! and hang in there!
Hang in there

mine came in 3 drops

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer didn't know either. I called Ford Pass Rewards and they scratched their head. They said if you didn't have an email directed to your account email address offering the 200k points it was going to be tough. I have a Mod Top DORA in my hand but no email. Still hoping it gets sorted out.

Sponsored

DWood

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer didn't know either. I called Ford Pass Rewards and they scratched their head. They said if you didn't have an email directed to your account email address offering the 200k points it was going to be tough. I have a Mod Top DORA in my hand but no email. Still hoping it gets sorted out.
plot twist, never had a MOD top on my build or order just a mid BD 4dr with MIC and tow. Only thing I can figure is I was a first night reservation

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
plot twist, never had a MOD top on my build or order just a mid BD 4dr with MIC and tow. Only thing I can figure is I was a first night reservation
I think dual tops was covered with it as well?

Ford Bronco entering the 200k points in system instructions. Screenshot_20211015-094553_Outlook

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have heard that from others as well. FE and WT were standard MOD, looks like some of the rest of us have fallen through the cracks. It's worth $1000, so I'm not giving up that easy. If nothing else, that is a couple of years worth of oil changes.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't seem to get this offer. I was just a base sasquatch. I wonder if it's for higher trim levels.
BaseSasquatch here and I got the email and the extra 220k. Took a few calls to Ford Pass and a copy of the email to get it done. Dealer can’t do anything till it shows in their system.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we didn't qualify for the 200k how many points exactly are we supposed to get and what are they worth in dollar amount?
Sponsored