Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry you wont be the only none Everglades with an everglades snorkel. :unsure: Maybe in Florida! :p I wanted an everglades so bad and wasn't able to order one. SOOO I ordered a Green Badlands (which gets built next mouth:love:) and building my own BadLands Everglades. Because of your Hard work it'll be easier for me to complete the build with the snorkel. I ordered everything for my badlands to mock the Everglades besides the snorkel. I've been following your posts since you started this thread. I really appreciate you and everyone's input in all this so it'll be 100 times easier for people like me to copy what you did. Thank you everyone! 🤘✌💪
Nice! If you do the extended breather lines, let me know how that goes and how you do it. Also let me know if you do the washer fluid reservoir swap.
Sponsored

Goose5226

Everglades
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Nice! If you do the extended breather lines, let me know how that goes and how you do it. Also let me know if you do the washer fluid reservoir swap.
I'm for sure going to do the extended breather lines and I'll let you know what i find, that's if you don't beat me to it. As for the washer fluid reservoir, not sure what I'm going to do about that.

OP
OP
pandapaul

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove through a torrential downpour for about 20 minutes or so this morning while I had the snorkel plates in the default position (open side facing forward). Easily the heaviest rain it has been in yet, so it was a good opportunity to see where water would actually end up under such conditions.

When I checked the intake filter, it was damp. There was water pooled in the bottom of the air box, some in the internal tubing of the snorkel, and (of course) the side pocket spot (pop-open spot on the external snorkel tubing against the fender) was filled to its capacity. I don't know what volume of water on the filter would be definitively acceptable. I didn't notice any engine issues, but I was only in the (very, very heavy) rain for 20 minutes or so.

In any case, with the volume of rain we get here in Tallahassee as of late, I will flip those plates for the time being.

IdahoEverglade

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
@pandapaul here are those images you requested from my reply to your YouTube video of the hole in my Everglades snorkel. The pics are deceiving, it’s on the flat bottom portion of the snorkel above the mirror where the water would slope down to
Ford Bronco Everglades Snorkel Installed on 2.7L Badlands Bronco [Update: Completed + Water Flow Test Video] IMG_1085
Ford Bronco Everglades Snorkel Installed on 2.7L Badlands Bronco [Update: Completed + Water Flow Test Video] IMG_1084
Ford Bronco Everglades Snorkel Installed on 2.7L Badlands Bronco [Update: Completed + Water Flow Test Video] IMG_1083
Sponsored