First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IDK why people are afraid of snorkles. I see this everywhere. Wierd phobia I think.
Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in, actually. My front yard is 6.8 ft above sea level, I hunt turkeys in the swamp, ducks in rice fields that sometimes overrun their dikes, and have had water up to my thighs during a couple hurricanes. I could do without the snorkel, really, but I don't hate it, and kinda like the overland look. If it bugs me, I'm sure someone will 3d print a grill for the hole in the fender at some point. The winch won't get a lot of use, but I've used one to pull out trees, straighten frames, and various other things so it's fine, too. Mostly though, I like the Desert Sand color (I'm still salty about the antimatter blue discontinuation), the interior accent color (wasn't a fan of the blue or orange of my previous builds), the wheels, the fenders and the general look of it. Is it for everyone? Nope. Is it a good value? Probably not, but I do know that when I saw the first promo video I thought "I want that". If it ends up a rare option, that suits me fine, not so much for the value reason, but I like the idea of having something a little different. (The first actual Bronco I saw in the wild was pretty much my exact first build, same trim, same color, owned by a guy about 2 miles down the road.) I'd rather not "jump the line" with my Sept 9 2020 reservation, but if it gets me my truck sooner, I'm not going to complain about that, either. And oh, yeah, the decal goes away immediately.
If you take off the snorkel and the decal... I think you've just created the Neverglades Edition.

That might just be somethin'. 🤔

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Desert Sand is great, between that, Eruption, and Chili Pepper the Bronco has some of the best colors available.
Sponsored