First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i disagree with your description of a non-existing problem. Around here, we’ve got lots of seasonal roads that get washed out, but also get bone dry and so dusty you gotta carry an extra air filter.
It’s a big continent, with many different environments. 🙂
Objectively, and maybe even scientifically, I don't think it would help much.

Is it the only air source? If it is, then maybe?

Otherwise, dirt and whatever will still get in through the same areas as regular Broncos. As others have mentioned, it adds maybe 3 inches more than a regular SAS for water fording. Seems like hype. The snorkel anyway.

Like the winch, love the fenders, love the wheels, love interior accent colors, but no roast interior option, no camera, no 2.7, no high package? Those are what gets me out...
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
i disagree with your description of a non-existing problem. Around here, we’ve got lots of seasonal roads that get washed out, but also get bone dry and so dusty you gotta carry an extra air filter.
It’s a big continent, with many different environments. 🙂
Kinda funny the Raptors been around for about 12 years now, designed for just such an environment and Ford engineers never felt the need to put a snorkel on it.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll never live or wheel anywhere wet and swampy enough to make use of a snorkel, to me they look as goofy as the name sounds. Looks like there's a woodfired oven in the passenger compartment, LOL

Desert Sand is just German Taxi beige to me, so that's out, I'm happy with my fenders and wheels, don't really pay attention to wheels anyway. It would not be a model I'd even run through build and price with, I'm not the target market there. But I'd think in swampy/wet areas it might be a popular model?

Deleted member 9490

Nothing cool or exciting about it. Even the decal is super lame. Who came up with this idea? Lame.
you know the “rockstar” team. The same folks that gave the first edition a navy pier interior color scheme :LOL:

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Objectively, and maybe even scientifically, I don't think it would help much.

Is it the only air source? If it is, then maybe?

Otherwise, dirt and whatever will still get in through the same areas as regular Broncos. As others have mentioned, it adds maybe 3 inches more than a regular SAS for water fording. Seems like hype. The snorkel anyway.

Like the winch, love the fenders, love the wheels, love interior accent colors, but no roast interior option, no camera, no 2.7, no high package? Those are what gets me out...
Plus its not that cheap either.

Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have zero to base this on but I imagine Ford is surprised by how little anyone really cares about the Everglades Edition. I'm a Bronco fanatic & I was so uninterested in it, and I get that sense from this forum as well.
I agree. However I am insanely interested in the Everglades but like you said, I don't see anyone else's interest.

On YouTube, seems Everglades videos have more views than raptor videos but there is zero discussions anywhere.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I was unscheduled, it is the only Moar Door that I would consider ordering. Those that do will likely jump the line from others who are steadfast in maintaining their original build.

There is a finite production capacity at MAP. Ford is committed to building Bronco Raptors and Everglades in MY'22. Ranger production isn't going to cede to the Bronco with their own special Splash Editions on top of the regular trims getting built. The demand for the the Raptor and Everglades will take priority over a stock trim.
I agree but I'm not seeing anybody online anywhere that switched to the Everglades. I would in a second

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If it's targeted towards playing in the mud and swamps it should come with at least 37's from the factory, a bigger engine and real MT tires.
What's wrong with the mud tires on it? They looked pretty legit when I looked it up. But I do agree about the tire size.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The color is awesome and I like the graphics package. Also, if you're not breathing through a snorkel are you even off-roading? But with the lack of the 360 cameras and no 2.7, I'm out

Patotas

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I considered it. I love the desert sand color, the wheels, fenders and the factory winch. However I would be sacrificing the 2.7L, stabilizer disconnect and 360 cameras so I decided against it.

I hate the graphics and I’m not a huge fan of the snorkel. I can get after market wheels and an after market winch as well so I decided to stick with my original order.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I was unscheduled, it is the only Moar Door that I would consider ordering. Those that do will likely jump the line from others who are steadfast in maintaining their original build.

There is a finite production capacity at MAP. Ford is committed to building Bronco Raptors and Everglades in MY'22. Ranger production isn't going to cede to the Bronco with their own special Splash Editions on top of the regular trims getting built. The demand for the the Raptor and Everglades will take priority over a stock trim.
I agree but I'm not seeing anybody online anywhere that switched to the Everglades. I would in a second
Levine reiterated that only unscheduled order holders will have the option to order the MY'22 Everglades. The Everglades will be open to all for MY'23.

If there is only 100 unscheduled order holders that choose the Everglades Edition (figuratively speaking), I can guarantee that many more will be produced and delivered to dealers for sweet ADM despite what Levine said. First and foremost, Ford is committed to building the Everglades Edition. They have a half a year of production to do so it will receive priority over stock trims to satisfy Ford's desire to see the special edition delivered to the public.

If people are on the edge of their dealer's allocation, opting for the Everglades will push them to getting a Bronco sooner than remaining steadfast with their original build.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I agree. However I am insanely interested in the Everglades but like you said, I don't see anyone else's interest.

On YouTube, seems Everglades videos have more views than raptor videos but there is zero discussions anywhere.
Maybe the overlanding crowd is all excited on Reddit somewhere 🤷‍♂️

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only interest I have is the color. @Ford Motor Company please tell scheduling or Farley to run this as a custom order. I'm fine with an upcharge for the color and it's nutso not to offer it considering 75% of the crap I don't want on the Everglades is constrained commodity. Still haven't gotten my winch/bumper/lightbar for our first FCTP unit which sold months ago.

Gimme the color, that's all.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Only interest I have is the color. @Ford Motor Company please tell scheduling or Farley to run this as a custom order. I'm fine with an upcharge for the color and it's nutso not to offer it considering 75% of the crap I don't want on the Everglades is constrained commodity. Still haven't gotten my winch/bumper/lightbar for our first FCTP unit which sold months ago.

Gimme the color, that's all.
With the color shared with the Sand Splash Edition, there will be few Everglades produced in this color for MY'22 as it will be produced at the same time as the Ranger. I think the Ranger's Sand Splash Edition is slated to be available in the late summer (Aug/Sept).

It will be interesting if the color is expanded to other trims for MY'23. If the Heritage is still on schedule for MY'24, Ford might end A51 for MY'23 to make the transition to Peak Blue for MY'24 on the Heritage Edition.
Sponsored