NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
saw a demo cyber orange 4 door by my local dunkin. talk about excitement returning, i sprinted over to it and banged on the window scaring the driver :) good news, he called the deal owner and got me a test drive next week!
If anyone runs up to my new bronco and bangs on the window… they’ll wish they hadn’t

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I totally get it. I hope the hell Ford is putting you through will quickly be forgotten as you finally drive your Bronco home.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hear ya, brother. Prepare for the barrage from those with builds......oh wait, it's already happening!

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a "late" (Day 4) reservation and (according to my dealer) should have received my Bronco this summer (before the hardtop issues). I will be my family's third-generation Bronco owner, as my grandfather and father both drove them.

I have sat in a Bronco and had the opportunity to drive a Badlands this week for 15 minutes. That was exciting, but it wasn't the Bronco I ordered or want. I cancelled my 30-minute test drive today because there is no excitement left.

I'm glad Broncos are starting to be delivered to customers, but the random factors of these deliveries are tiresome. All the unknowns are frustrating. I'm sick of all the hype on youtube and social media. I will be happy when my Bronco arrives, but until then, I'm going to hole up in a cave and forget I ordered a Bronco.
I wish I could do that but I keep spying

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a "late" (Day 4) reservation and (according to my dealer) should have received my Bronco this summer (before the hardtop issues). I will be my family's third-generation Bronco owner, as my grandfather and father both drove them.

I have sat in a Bronco and had the opportunity to drive a Badlands this week for 15 minutes. That was exciting, but it wasn't the Bronco I ordered or want. I cancelled my 30-minute test drive today because there is no excitement left.

I'm glad Broncos are starting to be delivered to customers, but the random factors of these deliveries are tiresome. All the unknowns are frustrating. I'm sick of all the hype on youtube and social media. I will be happy when my Bronco arrives, but until then, I'm going to hole up in a cave and forget I ordered a Bronco.
Welcome to the real world in 2021. It's been a long 2 years of each individual not having total control of their lives as we're used to. Americans it seems, are ill-suited for changes to having any item/object in the world a mere 48 hours away from their ownership.

FWIW, i'm personally shocked that the dealership wasn't kind enough to order exactly your build so that you could test drive it apples to apples rather than being forced to "guess" what your vehicle might be like because it wasn't the same trim level. Suppose it might be closer than if they had you test drive a Fiesta, but still, you would NEVER know what "your" Bronco felt like.

On the plus side, them having the crappy fill-in test model did allow you to complain about the bronco you did drive rather than complaining that the dealership took "your" Bronco and used it as a demo vehicle and dead-panning Ford for not making your unit fast enough.

You have to take the victories where they can be had. Such as a quick point-out to my current signature being applicable to your post/thread. (y)

Ford Bronco Excitement is Over tenor[1]

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We are all on a roller coaster ride with huge ups and downs. Do what I do. On the way down close your eyes. On the way up scream like a banshee so you have the mental energy to carry through the next rush to the bottom.

A Bronco is most definitely worth the effort. What do they say out in Wyoming, “Cowboy Up”! :)

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone runs up to my new bronco and bangs on the window… they’ll wish they hadn’t
That's the good news of not having our Broncos yet. Some of that novelty of everyone seeing their first one in the wild will be gone.

That's my silver lining for now anyways.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's the good news of not having our Broncos yet. Some of that novelty of everyone seeing their first one in the wild will be gone.

That's my silver lining for now anyways.
Mine is about 5 days away on a train. Not sure that leaves enough time for the curious mofos of Utah to be desensitized :(

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I feel you man, all this non sense with delays and not having answers does kind of kill some of the excitement. But like yourself, I think its time to just forget about it and just wait for the call whenever it comes.

Sponsored

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is about 5 days away on a train. Not sure that leaves enough time for the curious mofos of Utah to be desensitized :(
I definitely didn't notice your signature saying that yours is in delivery. Well instead of the Jeep wave, the Bronco wave can be people with Broncos already delivered flipping off everyone else who's waiting on a build date and wants to see yours.

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know what would have brought the excitement back? A 30-minute test drive...

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
In today's world, instant gratification can be had in most transactions. Waiting on our Bronco is at the other end of the spectrum ... not knowing when and what we will get is killing us all.

Hang in there guys and gals. Once we get our Broncos, we will NOT remember this long haul.

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.