LanCar

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can use Forscan to set the fog lights to be fog lights and cornering lights (one side or the other turns on when you turn the wheel) and are below 25 mph.
I wasn't aware that was possible, do you know what the FORScan settings are and in what module?
Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't aware that was possible, do you know what the FORScan settings are and in what module?
BdyCM " 726-39-01" **xx xxxx xx-- Fog Light Usage: 00=Fog Cornering 01=Fog DRL 02=Fog DRL Cornering 03=Fog Only

So set it to 00 instead of 03 in the BdyCM module (not as built)

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, wondering if you may be able to assist me. I have the oracle triple fogs lights, changed to the updated factory switch with the single fog light switch, and used the 4x4TruckLEd adapter harness to connect to factory wiring, and have followed all the ForScan changes but still cannot get power to lights or indicator on the dash.
I didn’t have power to one of the lights at first. I didn’t have the patience to try and add another connector, so I cut and wired with butt connectors, and then it worked. I read you are not getting any power, so maybe reset forscan and start fresh. If that doesn’t work, check to see if the connector is faulty. Check for continuity and if they’re good maybe test factory wires before the connector. Chance of 2 bad connectors are minimal, but if you followed all the steps and the switch works otherwise…start simple and work your way up.

LanCar

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
BdyCM " 726-39-01" **xx xxxx xx-- Fog Light Usage: 00=Fog Cornering 01=Fog DRL 02=Fog DRL Cornering 03=Fog Only

So set it to 00 instead of 03 in the BdyCM module (not as built)
Ok, thanks I will give it a try.

DenNut

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I removed (cut off) the factory connector and replaced it with a male weathershield connector that mated to the female connector on the harness 4x4truckleds provided

Any idea what the gague of the wire is on the factory harness? I'm trying to get all my supplies so when my lights arrive I'm ready. I have found waterproof connectors that range from 16 AWG down to 22AWG.

Sponsored

DenNut

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is confirmed if you have the front sensors you have the foglight wiring. I just verified the it exists on my Badlands the passenger side and the wire insulation color matches. Does any of the after market lights have a compatible connector? if not it should not be too hard to make a jumper.
IMG_0843.jpg
IMG_0844.jpg
IMG_0845.jpg
IMG_0846.jpg

I have a Badlands with the High package. So it sounds like I will have these connectors. All these pictures are super up close. Where should I be looking behind my bumper? What did you have to remove to access them?

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Badlands with the High package. So it sounds like I will have these connectors. All these pictures are super up close. Where should I be looking behind my bumper? What did you have to remove to access them?
They are behind the plastic surround of the tow hooks.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea what the gague of the wire is on the factory harness? I'm trying to get all my supplies so when my lights arrive I'm ready. I have found waterproof connectors that range from 16 AWG down to 22AWG.
Sorry, that was a while ago…though that sounds like the range of the connectors I used

rwm01

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush RS1, 2023 Renegade, 2004 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are behind the plastic surround of the tow hooks.
Take the plastic surround off and they're easier to find. It just 4 plastic retainers. Easy to pop the retainers out remove the plastic surround with out tools.

Sponsored

DenNut

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take the plastic surround off and they're easier to find. It just 4 plastic retainers. Easy to pop the retainers out remove the plastic surround with out tools.
Thanks. I have the modular bumper and don’t see any plastic, but I’ll look in that area.

Last edited:

Brianew

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 08 Mustang, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can no longer find M2DZ-11654-DA sold anywhere, it says replaced by the BA version, but I think that is incorrect, due to the blind spot on the DA.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I

have te modular bumper, and don’t see any plastic, but I’ll look in that area.
There is plastic around the tow hooks. Watch any video on how to remove the modular bumper.

DenNut

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco,76bronco,73bronco,06F250,96F250,97F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you set them up as cornering lights? Probably my favorite thing about adding fogs.
Finished installing the Diode Dynamics Elite Series fog Lamps this weekend on my 2021 Base. I replaced the factory headlight switch with the front fog enabled one and made the necessary changes in FORScan. I am very pleased with the build quality and the amber backlight capability.
IMG_6975.JPG
IMG_6977.JPG
Did you tie them in at c203 or c192
Sponsored