David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also just finished the Fusion/Kicker combo. I'm curious to know what kind of settings or music you're playing to get that "thump in your chest". Mine sounds fine, but I'm definitely missing the thump. It sounds like a "good" factory stereo to me, that's about it. Thanks brother
It may be a generational gap/music choice. :) I had a truck with a bigger sub 20 yrs ago that was more body shaking. This one doesn’t do that, but it greatly enhanced the sound for me. Sorry if I mischaracterized my experience.
Sponsored

colonelburke

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those that have done the upgrade, is it smart to go ahead buy some clips? If so, which ones? From amazon I am guessing. Thanks for help on this. My sub arrived today. I need to order the amp, some sound deadening, clips, and a free weekend.

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those that have done the upgrade, is it smart to go ahead buy some clips? If so, which ones? From amazon I am guessing. Thanks for help on this. My sub arrived today. I need to order the amp, some sound deadening, clips, and a free weekend.
clips?

colonelburke

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bigfx from the precious page said he ordered some clips from amazon. I am guessing as a safety measure in case he broke some he will have new ones on hand. That is the kind of prep I am looking for. I am guessing the clips from the interior panels.

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Fake sub/amp...Now what? 71553989622__9331CC46-EB97-4D7A-B2A8-D2D141CC04AA

I installed mine tonight. If they’re easy to source, getting a couple extra blue clips is good piece of mind. I had to break open the Gorilla Glue for one of mine. Luckily the orange clip you can see in the picture didn’t break.
I still need to install Forscan, getting the license took a lot longer than expected, so you might want to do that the day before.
This thread had all the info I needed. Thank you everyone 🤙

Sponsored
OP
OP
Az_Squatch_Bronco

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of the clips don't really break, they may come out of the slots but can be easily slipped back in.

The only one that seeks vulnerable to to breaking is the one by the cargo light at the olastic welds. So e plastic glue can fix that easily.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Most of the clips don't really break, they may come out of the slots but can be easily slipped back in.

The only one that seeks vulnerable to to breaking is the one by the cargo light at the olastic welds. So e plastic glue can fix that easily.
That was a problem for me. I used JB Weld to fix that issue in mine. The plastic welds didn’t hold, but the blue clip/pin did! 😂

Last edited:

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bigfx from the precious page said he ordered some clips from amazon. I am guessing as a safety measure in case he broke some he will have new ones on hand. That is the kind of prep I am looking for. I am guessing the clips from the interior panels.
Ah good call. I still need to embark on this install. I have everything I need I guess, except for clips in case I break some, which I hope I don’t!

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DM me your address and I can send you the extra ones I have.

va011101

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OAUTOO 25PCS Door Trim Panel Retainer with Sealer Replacement for Ford W713297-S300 & Tesla Model S 1025401-00-A https://a.co/d/2CZbTLq
These are the ones I ordered from a recommendation. Cheap enough to have on hand. I plan to replace the one I broke.

Sponsored

colonelburke

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks and if I have some clips leftover I will share.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also just finished the Fusion/Kicker combo. I'm curious to know what kind of settings or music you're playing to get that "thump in your chest". Mine sounds fine, but I'm definitely missing the thump. It sounds like a "good" factory stereo to me, that's about it. Thanks brother
I agree. I think the vast majority of people will be just fine with the 6.75” sub and speaker swaps but it isn’t better than my old 10 year old Bose system. It’s inspired me to go down the rabbit hole of car audio.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think there’s more to gain out of the 6.75” kicker with a better amp but then it’s not plug & play.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All these installs and no mention here of closing off the sub box like in the original thread?

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How long did it take to get Forscan activated? I just registered about 15 minutes ago but haven’t received an email yet.
Sponsored