Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now officially in shipped status...train is still being loaded at MAP (came in at 1am this morning) and not scheduled to hit Twin Oaks, PA until 5/25. Then I guess offloading and a trip up the jersey turnpike to me
You have the Farley voodo doll? Can you give a poke for me?
Sponsored

Andy-Tax

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy-Pants
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered my 2022 2D Wildtrak on 02/17/2022 from Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax, VA. Have an order code and priority code which I signed. No further action as of today. I did a chat with Ford two days ago, and they acknowledged the order was still in 'Order Processing' as a 2022 but they did not answer my question if my order isn't built by the November deadline and is bumped to 2023 Model/Build if the 2022 price would be honored or if I was on the hook for the 2023 pricing. Realistically not expecting to see it until the summer of 2023 due to all the features on the build.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Bronco has now travelled thru Walbridge, OH; Demmler, PA; Connellsville, PA; and Cumberland, MD. It is now on its way to Jessup, MD which is outside of Baltimore. Supposed to arrive Twin Oaks, PA (outside Philly) just after midnight Thursday. Now I see why it takes so long...let's hope it doesn't take long to get on a truck for the last 90 minutes from Philly

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

for those who have received delivery via rail - where/how have you gotten status on the transfer from rail to truck for delivery to your dealer? My salesman claims to not know how they move trucks around so am looking for input on how to keep an eye on my bronco once it gets to Twin Oaks, PA (destination of the railcar per CSX...my dealer is just 90 minutes or so up the turnpike in North Jersey)

Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The railcar containing my bronco was "constructively placed" in Chester PA at 1am this morning. Now the wait for unloading and delivery...

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My vehicle has been offloaded from the train and is now Pending Pickup. What's the over/under on how many days before it ships? I have stalked the truck delivery site and it looks like my dealer has been taking regular deliveries throughout the month, some full loads, others just 1 or 2 cars 🤞

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No VIN in this round for me. Sad...

Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My vehicle has been offloaded from the train and is now Pending Pickup. What's the over/under on how many days before it ships? I have stalked the truck delivery site and it looks like my dealer has been taking regular deliveries throughout the month, some full loads, others just 1 or 2 cars 🤞
I couldn't help myself and called the trucking company to see if they had any idea when it would be trucked to the dealership...it is scheduled for sometime between 5/28 & 5/31. Given that the dealer is closed on Sunday and they might want to not drive on Memorial Day, it's looking like tomorrow or Tuesday

Jericho107

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 and Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spoke with Ford again. Build week is June 20th
Sponsored