Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi sq5 and VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Super late to this thread lol:

Ordered 2/24/22 with priority code 10 at Walnut Creek Ford here in CA. I do not know how many allocations they have but will start asking. No updates other than order has been submitted.

MY2022 ER BD 2-door with manual and MOD bumper.
Sponsored

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hadn't seen this thread until now either. Ordered 2/7. Originally scheduled for 5/16, pushed to 5/23 then 5/30 then 6/6 and now have a build date of 6/10. 4 Dr, OBX, 2.3 Auto, MIC, Non-Sas, Lux, Leather, 4.27 Locker with Part-time 4WD, no-tow, Carbonized grey.

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many of you February 2022 orders had reservations you were sitting on? Are you primarily walk up orders?

I sat on my 2021 reservation and actually didn’t order until March 7th this year.
4DR BL, non-sas, 2.7, mic, MGV, high package, no tow.

wiingnut

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F-350 , '19 Mustang GT , '22 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Feb. 8, 2022, Ordered 4-door OBX MIC 2.7 SAS LUX leather. No build date. Don’t anticipate until late 22 or 23 I’m ok with that.

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many of you February 2022 orders had reservations you were sitting on? Are you primarily walk up orders?

I sat on my 2021 reservation and actually didn’t order until March 7th this year.
4DR BL, non-sas, 2.7, mic, MGV, high package, no tow.
Walk in order. I knew about the bronco when reservations were open but wasn’t ready to commit. If I knew it would be years for some people, I probably would have made a reservation.

Sponsored

Jericho107

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 and Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got an email from Ford saying my outer banks is set to be built the week of June 13th. 7 days ahead of what they told me on Friday!
OBX
Lux
Non Sas

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My bronco has been waiting for a ride up the jersey turnpike since thursday. Trucking site status now shows estimated delivery tomorrow. Looks like they finally got enough cars there to fill a truck.

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered my 2022 2D Wildtrak on 02/17/2022 from Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax, VA. Have an order code and priority code which I signed. No further action as of today. I did a chat with Ford two days ago, and they acknowledged the order was still in 'Order Processing' as a 2022 but they did not answer my question if my order isn't built by the November deadline and is bumped to 2023 Model/Build if the 2022 price would be honored or if I was on the hook for the 2023 pricing. Realistically not expecting to see it until the summer of 2023 due to all the features on the build.
Don't get your hopes up. I have an order date of 2/15/21, a year before you, for my 2dr. WIldtrak and I haven't heard squat about a build date.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My bronco has arrived at dealer! Stalked the trucking company site and got there about 90 minutes after it was offloaded. Of course, my sales guy is off today so paperwork will have to wait until tomorrow. Hoping I can take delivery before Sunday

Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So close, yet so far...Vehicle at dealer since Wednesday. Bank person out of office yesterday, so can't finish paperwork until today. Was hoping for delivery this afternoon, but apparently this credit union is stuck in the 1980's and will not (or cannot) do EFT so they will overnight a check to the dealer. No windows available to get car tomorrow, so now pick-up is Monday night

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Walk up Feb 5th order. I just found out that I have a 6/12 build date. OBX non-SAS lux package.

fwiw -if I log into my account on Ford.con, it still doesn’t even show that I have this order.

I decided to check with ford customer serve chat to see if there were any constraints and surprise, they have a VIN and build date.

I just called my dealer, since I was wondering where the hell has he been. He said that unless they check the order status specifically for the order, they’re not notified. Not sure how much that is BS. I would’ve thought the dealership would’ve received an email with the orders that now have build dates.
Anyway, I hope more of you might be pleasantly surprised if you check with Ford customer service, instead of your ford online account, or rely waiting on your dealer.

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Walk up Feb 5th order. I just found out that I have a 6/12 build date. OBX non-SAS lux package.

fwiw -if I log into my account on Ford.con, it still doesn’t even show that I have this order.

I decided to check with ford customer serve chat to see if there were any constraints and surprise, they have a VIN and build date.

I just called my dealer, since I was wondering where the hell has he been. He said that unless they check the order status specifically for the order, they’re not notified. Not sure how much that is BS. I would’ve thought the dealership would’ve received an email with the orders that now have build dates.
Anyway, I hope more of you might be pleasantly surprised if you check with Ford customer service, instead of your ford online account, or rely waiting on your dealer.
what engine do you have?

I’ve got a basesquatch 2.7, MIC, with the same order date. Haven’t heard a peep out of my dealer but I’m not optimistic.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

what engine do you have?

I’ve got a basesquatch 2.7, MIC, with the same order date. Haven’t heard a peep out of my dealer but I’m not optimistic.
having just about completed the process (vehicle is at dealer and will pick-up Monday), you will find many dealers are hands-off until the car is on their lot. Plus, information from Ford (via any channel) will be inconsistent. If you read thru the various threads on this site, you will see what i mean. Suggest you find (or start) a thread for your build week to get the best info

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
having just about completed the process (vehicle is at dealer and will pick-up Monday), you will find many dealers are hands-off until the car is on their lot. Plus, information from Ford (via any channel) will be inconsistent. If you read thru the various threads on this site, you will see what i mean. Suggest you find (or start) a thread for your build week to get the best info
Yeah I’ve seen so many people with different stories, I’m not going to make myself believe I’ll see a vin before New Years. I’ll probably hit up the ford chat with my order number just to make sure it was placed. Don’t want to sound like a noob and make a whole new thread.
Sponsored