Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

what engine do you have?

I’ve got a basesquatch 2.7, MIC, with the same order date. Haven’t heard a peep out of my dealer but I’m not optimistic.
OBX, 2.3, Auto, Soft top, 4 door, Lux package, Non-Sas, No tow
Sponsored

BD00781

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got a build email today. BD, SAS, 2.3 man, 4 door, Lux, leather, soft top. Was built on 6/3 apparently.

I ordered on 2/8/2022.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Walk up Feb 5th order. I just found out that I have a 6/12 build date. OBX non-SAS lux package.

fwiw -if I log into my account on Ford.con, it still doesn’t even show that I have this order.

I decided to check with ford customer serve chat to see if there were any constraints and surprise, they have a VIN and build date.

I just called my dealer, since I was wondering where the hell has he been. He said that unless they check the order status specifically for the order, they’re not notified. Not sure how much that is BS. I would’ve thought the dealership would’ve received an email with the orders that now have build dates.
Anyway, I hope more of you might be pleasantly surprised if you check with Ford customer service, instead of your ford online account, or rely waiting on your dealer.
Bumped to build week 6/27. Looks like a lot of orders are being bumped from 6/6 and 6/13 build weeks.

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

do you have a quick link to Ford Chat? Never works when I go thru their website

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm a February 9, 2022 order from a larger dealer in Arizona. Nothing other than the "Order Confirmed" email from Ford. I checked with Ford chat about 3 weeks ago and still nothing. I'll be checking again later this week since more builds are being scheduled for August.

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a February 9, 2022 order from a larger dealer in Arizona. Nothing other than the "Order Confirmed" email from Ford. I checked with Ford chat about 3 weeks ago and still nothing. I'll be checking again later this week since more builds are being scheduled for August.
I got no confirmation email at all, but my dealer finally called last week saying I wasn’t scheduled but hopefully soon. I’m not expecting a build date until maybe 2023.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not scheduled again. Definitely looking like 2023 at this rate.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not scheduled again. Definitely looking like 2023 at this rate.
Me either. My order was 2 days before yours on 2/9. I see you're in Scottsdale.....which dealer did you order from? I ordered from San Tan.

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Me either. My order was 2 days before yours on 2/9. I see you're in Scottsdale.....which dealer did you order from? I ordered from San Tan.
Peoria Ford. Had a connection through work but it wasn’t anything more than, we buy our company vehicles there. Clearly doesn’t help in my favor. 😂

Like everyone else I just wish it was a little more transparent but what can you do?

I’ll just keep waiting. The longer it takes, the closer my oldest is to being out of a booster seat and I’ll be able to put the 3 kids back there a little easier.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer informed me VIN assigned on Thursday 6/23 with production week of 8/15. No email from Ford.
WT 4dr Velocity Blue 2.7 Soft Top High Pkg
Order: 2/15/22 VIN: 6/23/22 Build:TBD
Wow, very fast for that build. Congrats!

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

update on my 2/26 Order

Tamara
at 9:22, Jun 29:
You're very welcome! I show the status of your 2022 Bronco - VIN 1FMDE5BH7NLB56993
is In Order Processing and Scheduled to Week (Week -of Aug-15-2022 ) at Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI. Your estimated time of arrival is 9/10/22 at this time. If you don't yet have the following resources available, please bookmark https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and you can track your Bronco. I'm delighted to see that you're excited to ride in your new Ford Bronco. Rest assure, if there are any new updates, you will be the first to know. We would recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford dealership for updates on the vehicle as they will be in the best position to assist you.

well.... better then nothing
Sponsored