Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats on getting your Broncos or VINs!!

I checked again yesterday with Chat and no VIN. Even though my dealer said (drink!) that "Ford hasn't told them they needed to reorder any of their 2022 orders that are in the system, and you're still on track for a 2022." Which to me is semi- hopeful, but is more than likely just double speak as he is technically not lying, and I'm sure at some point I will be re-ordering a 2023.

If I am reordering, I'm highly considering ordering a 2023 Explorer (maybe Timberline) if the 'leaked' refresh is real to replace my 2013, and then just deal with the Bronco when (if) it comes in, as I assume the Explorer would be delivered by EOY, or very early 2023. Wish Ford would release the specs/design, and maybe an order guide soon, since the Explorer order banks open the week before the Bronco ones, and its basically July.

But it is Ford so... who knows when it will happen.

In my dream world, I could replace my Explorer with a 2023, and when the Bronco comes in trade in my wife's CX-9 on it so that we only have the 2 Fords.... but she complains the Explorer is too big compared to the CX-9.

Hey, it's my dream world... not hers.
Sponsored

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Todays update from ford chat

You're very welcome, Shawn! I see that the status of your vehicle order is "Scheduled to Day". This means the order has been assigned a build day ((2022-08-12)) and a rotation number. It is 'locked-in' and cannot be amended. Your ETA is Sep-04-2022-Sep-10-2022.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Todays update from ford chat

You're very welcome, Shawn! I see that the status of your vehicle order is "Scheduled to Day". This means the order has been assigned a build day ((2022-08-12)) and a rotation number. It is 'locked-in' and cannot be amended. Your ETA is Sep-04-2022-Sep-10-2022.
Dang, nice and congrats! Do you know if your dealer had a lot of orders ahead of yours and this is just random, or were you at the front of the line with your dealer since they didn’t have any orders? Thanks.

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang, nice and congrats! Do you know if your dealer had a lot of orders ahead of yours and this is just random, or were you at the front of the line with your dealer since they didn’t have any orders? Thanks.
No idea, sorry mate

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

February 5th order…
Outer Banks, four door, soft top, leather trim seats, lux package, keypad, Area 51.
I never received a confirmation email. But I called Ford with my order number and they confirmed I’m in the system.
Dealership says I’ll have a 6 to 12 month wait.
Delivered to dealership today. Under 6 months, so I feel lucky. Only constraint was the lux package.

Sponsored

Bullet42

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRoverSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Last Friday I called Ford to find out my Bronco was delivered to the rail yard In Michigan and to call next week and they could possibly give me a rail car number Or some number? I callled today and got a number. Was told to check with the “ Canadian National Railway “. Yeah thinking this will be a disaster! Called them and found out it was delivered today to Memphis 😁 convoy to Little Rock next😁👍🍻🥂

otto1600

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last Friday I called Ford to find out my Bronco was delivered to the rail yard In Michigan and to call next week and they could possibly give me a rail car number Or some number? I callled today and got a number. Was told to check with the “ Canadian National Railway “. Yeah thinking this will be a disaster! Called them and found out it was delivered today to Memphis 😁 convoy to Little Rock next😁👍🍻🥂
Nice!! Hoping mine was on that train! Badlands ordered thru Everett in Benton. Ford assigned it to Canadian National Railway
Railcar # BNSF300772
(Canadian National
Railways ) Your ETA is Jul-
12-2022-Jul-18-2022.

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reservation: 7/23/2020
original order: 2/10/2021
reorder: 2/15/2022

Still no vin number, I ordered with Mullinax ford Kissimmee.

I ordered a 4 door base with the following options:
Mic top
Sasquatch
Modular bumper
Aux switches

Last edited:

depwraith

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bronco Ordered: 2/15/22
No VIN, No update since then.

Ordered Tesla Model Y Performance: 6/29/22
Delivery Date: 08/10 to 9/14

Buying the first one delivered.

Sponsored

jjkellyiv

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered 2/23/22. BD, hardtop, tow non-SAS. Removed Tow and hardtop a month or so ago and two weeks later i had an August build date. "Supposed" to arrive at dealer ~ Sept 9th.

We'll see

Throwing 285/70/17 KO2s on it before I take delivery

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi - When I placed my order I never received an email confirmation from Ford. No updates from Ford at all. Then one day I decided to check with Ford hat and they said my build day was in a week! (I ended up getting bumped few times, but that's besides the point.)
My dealer hadn't provided me with an update either. If you haven't done so already, I would chase Ford for an update, because you never know.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's amazing how Tesla gives you the delivery date range before you even buy-it (similar to Amazon and most online retailers these days). Ford is SO FAR from being able to do that......I get it's a direct sale vs. dealer scenario, but still.

depwraith

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hi - When I placed my order I never received an email confirmation from Ford. No updates from Ford at all. Then one day I decided to check with Ford hat and they said my build day was in a week! (I ended up getting bumped few times, but that's besides the point.)
My dealer hadn't provided me with an update either. If you haven't done so already, I would chase Ford for an update, because you never know.
Yeah, I haven't even received the VIN email Ford said they would send next time. I'm honestly over Ford, after having been a lifelong buyer. They started with the ridiculous ADM's on the latest GT500 ( I bought the previous 2 generations), the mark ups on the Ford F150 Raptor (bought one previous) and now the ridiculous mark ups on the Broncos...much less a Bronco Raptor. Just don't feel like I should have to hunt them down to give them my money.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to start a thread for February 2022 orders so that we can get an idea of when others are getting a VIN#, production date, window sticker etc. I placed an order at a local Nashville dealer on 02/01/2022. At the time I was told they had approximately 205 other Bronco orders. I ordered a Bdls, 4 dr, Sas, 2.7, MIC, with tow in EG. I have heard that priority codes 10-19 do not matter, but for what its worth my priority code is 13.
ordered January 27! Badlands, 4 door 2.3 manual, high package non sas, just got email monday SCHEDULED for PRODUCTION WEEK of AUGUST 8!! Avis Ford in Michigan
Sponsored