Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still waiting on mine to be built. Dealer tells me they have an allocation for April and I’m top of their list now. Let’s see if Ford builds it.
Sponsored

HooSquatchOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport 2018
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Were we expecting some emails on scheduling today? Seems quiet and was at least expecting some chatter each Thursday until the March cut off date

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
i picked up that base SAS that i found for MSRP. it was about the same as the BD mid no SAS i had on order. very happy with it.

canceled my Feb order which still was in unscheduled clean status.

Ford Bronco February 2022 Orders! 1675963452413

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i picked up that base SAS that i found for MSRP. it was about the same as the BD mid no SAS i had on order. very happy with it.

Nice! I'm seeing more and more bronco's selling for MSRP nowadays! Congrats!

Sponsored

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Nice demon over there

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
thanks but it's just a redeye. can finally stop driving it in the winter!

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Production emails rolling out but it’s quiet for me :/

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delivered 2/13/23 picked up dirty on 2/14/23 washed on 2/15/23 and PPF’d last week!

Ford Bronco February 2022 Orders! F15FA412-F651-43BB-A3E1-3E64D31C6274

Surreal and great for you that you ordered a year ago and got exactly what you wanted. How did you make it thru the "change your order" phase?

Congrats btw

Sponsored

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Surreal and great for you that you ordered a year ago and got exactly what you wanted. How did you make it thru the "change your order" phase?

Congrats btw
I was a bit worried because I compromised my first order in 2021, Badlands fully loaded, lux, tow, mod bumper, mgv etc. only thing I didn't get that I really really wanted was the hardtop and Sasquatch. Placed the order August 2021 and it was delivered December 28th 2021 when I was traveling for the holidays, picked up in January and sold by March because I regretting not ordering what I wanted and they slash softops here ALL the time, didn't actually see it until I got my Badlands. (I literally saw 3 Bronco's with tampered or damaged tops. I lost count on the Jeeps that have been ripped open. My mom's neighbor just removed the rear windows on her new Base Bronco and never put them back on rain or shine the last 3 months)

So February 12th 2022, placed my order for a Fully loaded Badlands, switched to a wildtrak September 2022 before the cut off once I heard HOSS was standard for MY2023. My dealer is pretty small. They only had about 10 outstanding 2022 orders going into 2023, I was nervous I wasn't going to get my build but when I went in September to change my order I saw that 7 of the 10 were scheduled on the dealer's screen when they were updating my order. I got my build date right after I ordered tons of Bronco Black Friday sale items for week of 1/30 then it shifted to week of 2/6.

If mine didn't get built and I was on the change your order or else, I would keep my order until I'm told they can't build it. They open the order banks at the end of this month(March 27th i think- my dealer said if I wanted to buy a third bronco lol) I'm the type of person that hates regrets, Had I not made the compromise on my build I would've gotten my fully loaded badlands sooner. Its all about finding the right dealer, they may not tell you allocations but they can tell you how many Bronco orders they have submitted. I've had used cars and often told myself "I wish it had this feature or that feature" so I'm glad I stuck to my order.

Another option is shopping "used" Broncos, I'm seeing all trim levels and all packages on sale at MSRP or close to it on Facebook Bronco groups and online practically brand new. There are great deals out there, even if you have to get it shipped or drive it back $1000 for shipping is a drop in the hat compared to the anguish of waiting for a build date or being told you cant have something when there are other out there.

FYI the guy who bought my cactus grey Badlands ended up keeping it over the eruption green SAS Badlands that came in a few months later. He just put a 2" lift and 35" Nittos on the black and grey Badlands wheels and loves it, he hasn't looked back or questioned his decision since. If I didn't get built April/May I would've shopped "used"

Sorry, long story but I lived and breathed this forum daily, multiple times and couldn't have gotten through the wait without other awesome member and I try to pay it forward with as much info as I can spare.

If your looking for a great dealer check out Academy Ford in Laurel Maryland - MSRP and no games!

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a bit worried because I compromised my first order in 2021, Badlands fully loaded, lux, tow, mod bumper, mgv etc. only thing I didn't get that I really really wanted was the hardtop and Sasquatch. Placed the order August 2021 and it was delivered December 28th 2021 when I was traveling for the holidays, picked up in January and sold by March because I regretting not ordering what I wanted and they slash softops here ALL the time, didn't actually see it until I got my Badlands. (I literally saw 3 Bronco's with tampered or damaged tops. I lost count on the Jeeps that have been ripped open. My mom's neighbor just removed the rear windows on her new Base Bronco and never put them back on rain or shine the last 3 months)

So February 12th 2022, placed my order for a Fully loaded Badlands, switched to a wildtrak September 2022 before the cut off once I heard HOSS was standard for MY2023. My dealer is pretty small. They only had about 10 outstanding 2022 orders going into 2023, I was nervous I wasn't going to get my build but when I went in September to change my order I saw that 7 of the 10 were scheduled on the dealer's screen when they were updating my order. I got my build date right after I ordered tons of Bronco Black Friday sale items for week of 1/30 then it shifted to week of 2/6.

If mine didn't get built and I was on the change your order or else, I would keep my order until I'm told they can't build it. They open the order banks at the end of this month(March 27th i think- my dealer said if I wanted to buy a third bronco lol) I'm the type of person that hates regrets, Had I not made the compromise on my build I would've gotten my fully loaded badlands sooner. Its all about finding the right dealer, they may not tell you allocations but they can tell you how many Bronco orders they have submitted. I've had used cars and often told myself "I wish it had this feature or that feature" so I'm glad I stuck to my order.

Another option is shopping "used" Broncos, I'm seeing all trim levels and all packages on sale at MSRP or close to it on Facebook Bronco groups and online practically brand new. There are great deals out there, even if you have to get it shipped or drive it back $1000 for shipping is a drop in the hat compared to the anguish of waiting for a build date or being told you cant have something when there are other out there.

FYI the guy who bought my cactus grey Badlands ended up keeping it over the eruption green SAS Badlands that came in a few months later. He just put a 2" lift and 35" Nittos on the black and grey Badlands wheels and loves it, he hasn't looked back or questioned his decision since. If I didn't get built April/May I would've shopped "used"

Sorry, long story but I lived and breathed this forum daily, multiple times and couldn't have gotten through the wait without other awesome member and I try to pay it forward with as much info as I can spare.

If your looking for a great dealer check out Academy Ford in Laurel Maryland - MSRP and no games!
Thanks for the story and I agree sticking to what you want. I changed my order cuz I really didn't need LUX and planned on a total suspension upgrade with wheels/tires, so SAS was just a waste of money. Sure I will get 4.46 gears instead of 4.7 but minimal and probably won't even notice it. MIC was the only option I kept and told my dealer I do not want a soft top. I'm hopefully something will happen soonish.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the story and I agree sticking to what you want. I changed my order cuz I really didn't need LUX and planned on a total suspension upgrade with wheels/tires, so SAS was just a waste of money. Sure I will get 4.46 gears instead of 4.7 but minimal and probably won't even notice it. MIC was the only option I kept and told my dealer I do not want a soft top. I'm hopefully something will happen soonish.
I hope so too!

Do you know how many orders they have unbuilt currently?

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As of now my 2 door base 2.7l with mod bumper is scheduled for 4/3/23. Ordered 2/14/22.

I had two orders for the same Cyber Orange base bronco, one with the 2.3l manual and one with a 2.7l (I couldn't decide and figured "whichever gets here first I'll keep"). Dealer called me a few months later asking if I can cancel one of them since they wanted to keep name match percentage high. Decided to cancel the 2.3l since there are a lot of highways around me and I'm coming from a V8 so an I4 would be a bit hit, plus the auto will be nice for a change. I also had to change from orange to green on 2023 rollover, still salty about that.

Glad I never removed the 2.7L, modular bumper, or change to a 4-door like so many people suggested! Good luck to all the other Feb 2022 orderers out there.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope so too!

Do you know how many orders they have unbuilt currently?
I do not nor have access. I'd cringe to know the number I think
Sponsored