Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do not nor have access. I'd cringe to know the number I think
As soon as the order banks open, try finding a small dealer with healthy allocations at MSRP even if you have to go out of your area, I had closer dealers to me but they were charging $15000-$20000 ADM, so I drove 45-an hour away to Academy. I'd recommend looking now so you're ready when they open.
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I started this thread on 2/17/2022. Today I received the coveted "your vehicle has been scheduled for production" email. I am excited, but it is not lost on me the number of community members that are left waiting and disappointed. I am hoping you get your email soon!

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I started this thread on 2/17/2022. Today I received the coveted "your vehicle has been scheduled for production" email. I am excited, but it is not lost on me the number of community members that are left waiting and disappointed. I am hoping you get your email soon!
in the last FORD announcement did you change your order and remove any constraints?

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

in the last FORD announcement did you change your order and remove any constraints?
I did not, I actually dropped the capable bumper and added the module bumper. My dealer told me not to drop any of the constrained items because they had what they thought were enough allocations to meet my build. Therefore, I am a firm believer that every dealer knows their allocations and how many specific trims/builds they can expect based on their allocations.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
i've been following my original feb 2022 order and it's still in order processing! very lucky i found one.

Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did not, I actually dropped the capable bumper and added the module bumper. My dealer told me not to drop any of the constrained items because they had what they thought were enough allocations to meet my build. Therefore, I am a firm believer that every dealer knows their allocations and how many specific trims/builds they can expect based on their allocations.
Well, in an effort to make progress I did change my order but only because I concluded it was not a big deal to me. I plan to replace all suspension, wheels, tires so removing SAS was smart "for me". Going to HIGH from LUX was not a big loss. I did not however remove MIC and am hopeful my order will initiate any day now. I check with my dealer often.

Congrats to you and enjoy once it's home.

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has been built since first week of Feb.'23 but of course they decided to never ship it and let it sit in their parking lot lol

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer emails me today and says my order has been cancelled 😡 I’m beyond pissed

I played their game and removed SAS/LUX and 2mths later this

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer emails me today and says my order has been cancelled 😡 I’m beyond pissed

Did they give a reason why?

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The dealer messed up. Did they COVP it?

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine has been built since first week of Feb.'23 but of course they decided to never ship it and let it sit in their parking lot lol
I don’t like that news. Mine has been in production since the 9th. No official ‘built’ email or shipped email yet. 😞

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole process is pathetic. A fiasco of epic proportions.

If I ever get it, this will be my first and last Ford.

We watched the reveal while we were in a hotel room in Singapore as our home goods were being packed for our move back to USA.

I cancelled my original reservation when I found a job in Salt Lake City - at the time reservetions were being converted to orders. Placed an order after we found a home in Utah. The dealer has never contacted me since I placed the order. I re-ordered for 2023 but only knew to do so from reading posts on this forum.

Meanwhile, my father-in-law placed a custom order for a Corvette 5-Jan-2023 and took delivery 22-March-2023.
Sponsored