First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
can a person get a final price once you get the build vin. number , from the dealer that is handling the sale ?
not to ask about interest percentage charge ( no telling what interest will be at that time ) but a total build price with taxes included so we can calculate a somewhat close down payment / finance monthly payment ?

what say YE ?
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

can a person get a final price once you get the build vin. number , from the dealer that is handling the sale ?
not to ask about interest percentage charge ( no telling what interest will be at that time ) but a total build price with taxes included so we can calculate a somewhat close down payment / finance monthly payment ?

what say YE ?
Not only can you . but you should. Once you get a VIN the dealer should generate a Sales Agreement. They may want money down at that point and would be reasonable. You get a sales agreement, they get money, it is then a contract.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

what say YE ?
IMO, you already should have. When I placed my order we agreed upon a price and other terms (some that I set)...both parties signed an agreement. Agreeing upon a price and deal has been standard for decades. The only thing possibly not negotiated is trade-in value...many would have done that too.

Andy_M

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not only can you . but you should. Once you get a VIN the dealer should generate a Sales Agreement. They may want money down at that point and would be reasonable. You get a sales agreement, they get money, it is then a contract.
Probably should have done that when placing the order. That way you can shop for another dealer if you don’t like the price.

OP
OP
old goat

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
IMO, you already should have. When I placed my order we agreed upon a price and other terms (some that I set)...both parties signed an agreement. Agreeing upon a price and deal has been standard for decades. The only thing possibly not negotiated is trade-in value...many would have done that too.
thanks,
my construction /remodeling self-employed career kicked in.
that is why i asked because of the nature of prices always going up before the project is finished / or changes done:)

but you Are right I do have a build sheet with prices on it.
just over thinking I guess .
OG

Sponsored

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
thanks,
my construction /remodeling self-employed career kicked in.
that is why i asked because of the nature of prices always going up before the project is finished / or changes done:)

but you Are right I do have a build sheet with prices on it.
just over thinking I guess .
OG
Your build sheet is just the MSRP. You need to have a conversation about the final price. They could potentially charge markups or slap other fees on there.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably should have done that when placing the order. That way you can shop for another dealer if you don’t like the price.
My dealers here are trash. They didn't even want to convert my reservation. I had to talk to the sales manager to even get that, and only because I threatened to make a new reservation with Granger and have it shipped.

I have been promised no ADM and no MDA, but it sure would be nice to have that in writing.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as mentioned before. That's something you should have asked for before ordering it. That way you know any additional fees associated with buying a vehicle.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco final price on build order from dealer 8B9hGl5neRTNK

I didn't think we'd get another one of these threads, lol, but... here we are.

What's the over/under on still getting one of these threads by September?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also received a sales agreement with mine as soon as the inputed the order. I only provided them with $500 as a deposit, which they said was still fully refundable.

I felt better going into this as I was confident they wouldn't come back with a different price down the road when it arrived, whenever that may be.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They should have given you an estimated out the door cost when you ordered. Some things like Tax, Tag and Title could vary since it’s gonna take some of us literally years to get ours but those costs are out of their control.
Sponsored