First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love my non-sas (A51) base as well! I did get the modular bumper, but that was it. Very happy with mine as well
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Welcome to the base base crew :). I don't know something about building this thing to your desire is just cool lol. I managed to take it up to Bronco Knoll in Johnson Valley with no lockers. You know what though? I can upgrade the axels to match the sas package in the future.
image.jpg
Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 11.57.55 PM.png
Congrats, Christian! That's a beautiful Bronco!

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It may seem steep for the interior and exterior quality. But that moneys well spent under it.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost/Chevy Silverado 1500 RST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been looking into the Bronco while waiting for my Mav which I really no longer want, lol. I am leaning towards to 2 dr and was thinking about going with either the BB or the OBX but the more I read the threads I think a base 2dr automatic might be the way to go for me. This would just be a daily driver for me and I don't plan to do any off roading with it. What all would I be missing out on going with a base vs say a BB? How is the wind noise, etc in the base? Does it still come with the sound deadening for the hard top? The one thing I would do is replace the wheels as I'm not a fan of the steelies but that should be do able.

The only other thing that had me possibly leaning towards the OBX was to get the 4A drive system. I guess it does come on the Base with SAS but I'm not seeing any of those around me here in MI. Is the 4A system a must have for driving in the snow, etc?

Open to suggestions...

I wouldn't turn my back on the Mav yet. I love my Maverick and I got it because I couldn't stomach the horrible MPG the bronco has. I avg 29 mpg (4k tow fx4 Ecoboost). I still lust after a 2dr badlands or even a basesquatch 2dr but the price and the fact that I would mostly be commuting in it doesn't make it worth it to me.

Listedguru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wouldn't turn my back on the Mav yet. I love my Maverick and I got it because I couldn't stomach the horrible MPG the bronco has. I avg 29 mpg (4k tow fx4 Ecoboost). I still lust after a 2dr badlands or even a basesquatch 2dr but the price and the fact that I would mostly be commuting in it doesn't make it worth it to me.
Actually we have (2) Mav's on order (1) for the wife and (1) for me. It is highly unlikely that the hybrid gets build so the misses is going to take my EB build thus freeing me up to get the Bronco:)

new to bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked up an unclaimed dealer order 2-door base, hard top, automatic at sticker $35.6K Built 2/9, right before price increases. Same build now is $2445 more.
i agree it’s best value, on the hunt for some wheel/tire takeoffs.
Ford Bronco Finally arrived. Seems like a lot for 35k 8A96BB1F-2569-407F-88E7-88ACE3E20A68
Sponsored