First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked mine up yesterday. Loving it so far. What were others given for FordPass points that didnt receive their FE? What about the $695 or $825 price protection code? So far I only received my $100 deposit back. Dealer says he is working on it.
Ford Bronco First Edition Converter to Raptor, FordPass points and price protection 321
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got my 200k Ford Pass points for losing my WT Black Painted Mod top and another 20k sorry for the delay. Still waiting on my Raptor and expect to get 40k pts for activating at that point. The 23 price protection number is a certificate that will go to the dealer - seems like a sizable amount too now $4k.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve received 0 points during this whole thing.

Sponsored

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I updated and placed 2023 Raptor order with dealer yesterday. $5280 MSRP increase. My dealer had not information on price protection. Talked with Ford and Ford Performance this morning and they did not have any information one way or another. My old price protection certificate still shows up as valid for $825 until the end of 2022 delivery. Ford said this certificate may get updated.

OP
OP

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I updated and placed 2023 Raptor order with dealer yesterday. $5280 MSRP increase. My dealer had not information on price protection. Talked with Ford and Ford Performance this morning and they did not have any information one way or another. My old price protection certificate still shows up as valid for $825 until the end of 2022 delivery. Ford said this certificate may get updated.
i was told the $825 wouldnt work for the Raptor

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i was told the $825 wouldnt work for the Raptor
Probably correct, but who knows now that price protection is available if you switch trims, just not switch to a special edition. Talked with Ford Chat and they said 2022 Raptor orders pushed to 2023 will have price protection and dealer should be able to look it up. Who knows at this point as my dealer was not able to find anything yesterday.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

where did you get this from?
The $4k I am assuming based on the price increase...for essentially no changes to the vehicle. The certificate to the dealer part was in the bronco FAQs on the Ford site.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
that is a BIG assumption. And the increase is $5,280

The $4k I am assuming based on the price increase...for essentially no changes to the vehicle. The certificate to the dealer part was in the bronco FAQs on the Ford site.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well I don't know that this makes it any more or any less official but I just logged into my Ford account through the back door link using my reservation number and it is now updated to show a 23 Bronco Raptor on order for the same price that my original 22 order was listed as.

One thing to alert everybody to make sure you are scrutinizing your order carryover My dealer let me know that my beadlocks did not carry over during the conversion process and were switched to cast wheels system is locking him out right now and not allowing him to make the change but that's to be expected the first one or two days with the way the Ford rock stars have been operating the systems.

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well I don't know that this makes it any more or any less official but I just logged into my Ford account through the back door link using my reservation number and it is now updated to show a 23 Bronco Raptor on order for the same price that my original 22 order was listed as.

One thing to alert everybody to make sure you are scrutinizing your order carryover My dealer let me know that my beadlocks did not carry over during the conversion process and were switched to cast wheels system is locking him out right now and not allowing him to make the change but that's to be expected the first one or two days with the way the Ford rock stars have been operating the systems.
Is the Raptor subject to COVP rules for MY23 conversion?

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

There are only 2 wheel options for the 2023 Raptor versus 3 for the 2022 models. This might be why yours was switched.
Sponsored