First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hypothetical question since nobody knows whether the rumored Heritage Edition will be an option or a trim level:

Who’s going to be more upset if the Heritage is the First Edition 2.0 for 2022?

First Edition ‘21 order holders who either perceive the HE devalues their 1 of <7,000 because it’s newer, “cooler” and/or offers better features,

or,

those who legitimately want the Heritage edition for the ‘retro’ styling without it being a premium or limited edition trim -potentially-

I fall in the latter camp but can definitely empathize with those that have a First Edition coming -especially if the only way to get a new Heritage Edition for ‘22 is to push a ‘21 early reservation I.e. 3,500-7,000 availability.
Sponsored

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From what I've seen in our discussions on here. I believe it will be 1st Edition 2.0 with similar pricing.

I'd love to see it an appearance package involving grill, top and maybe even fenders. Wishful thinking on my part.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I've seen in our discussions on here. I believe it will be 1st Edition 2.0 with similar pricing.

I'd love to see it an appearance package involving grill, top and maybe even fenders. Wishful thinking on my part.
I agree. If you look at the lease residual value list from Ford, Heritage edition is listed. Its almost the same as FE. So that implies it's a trim not a package and that it will be a similar price to FE. I wouldn't be surprised if it includes sasquatch and the v6.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a FE order placed, after topgate ive been having serious thoughts of pushing to 2022 for a heritage or hopefully warthog. In their release they said special editionS not a special edition.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my opinion, the heritage edition should not have the option of Sasquatch package and should only be a two door. If you want heritage then 15 inch white Steelies with the black Diamond tires, white top, two doors.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a FE order placed, after topgate ive been having serious thoughts of pushing to 2022 for a heritage or hopefully warthog. In their release they said special editionS not a special edition.
If I was spending FE money, I’d wait for the hog.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I personally believe the answer is already here. I believe Ford will follow what Ford has done in the past.

It will be a package, but it will only be available on a certain trim.

Here is a perfect example:

2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition Package Announced (fordauthority.com)

Heritage trim package only available on a certain trim. In this case, a very high level trim.

I expect it to be available on the WT or BL only. I also expect it to be available on 2 or 4 door.
I also believe certain features will be a requirement similar to how the Tremor is on the Ranger. So in this case, Sasquatch, V6, Lux. They want the rig to be a high price to fit in-between the WT/BL and the Warthog. So $60-65k.

I could be wrong and it be more like a true edition falling in-between the WT/BL and the Warthog similar to how the Mach 1 falls, but either way $60-65k.

I believe Jeep already set the price for the Warthog for us at $75k.

Last edited:

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I bet the hog 10k over a FE. If it had a coyote, Id say absolutely, but based on platform, Im betting its the 3.0L.
That’s fine, if it’s $75000 I’d be happy taller suspension,37s from the factory, fox live valves. The 5.0 isn’t a bad motor but NA is a thing of the past. The 3.0 puts down 400hp. Add an intake, tune, exhaust and your at 500 whp safely, for $2000-$3000 it would totally be worth it.

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sas is already pretty big for a city vehicle, hog is going to be overkill. As much as I want one, the FE barely makes sense as it is. I will be jealous when I see one on the in a few years...an FE is still a win for me over a Q3 or some boring city-friendly car.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a guess, but I think it'll be a special edition but not limited.

In my opinion, the heritage edition should not have the option of Sasquatch package and should only be a two door. If you want heritage then 15 inch white Steelies with the black Diamond tires, white top, two doors.
We know that it's both 2-door and 4-door, and IIRC the camo'd one had a white top, white grille, and 35s on white 17s. The wheels were either steel or alloy that looked like steel.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a guess, but I think it'll be a special edition but not limited.

We know that it's both 2-door and 4-door, and IIRC the camo'd one had a white top, white grille, and 35s on white 17s. The wheels were either steel or alloy that looked like steel.
Yeah I remember seeing the spy shots. But it shouldn't be all those things! Make it special.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My hypothetical Heritage package would be white top, white flares, silver or white Black Diamond grille, white steelies but Squatch can be ordered. Interior would at least include white (parchment) MGV and then the checkered cloth inserts on the whatever other colors. Since we no longer have chrome mirrors or door handles I know some like the white but I'd prefer just have them body colored. Manual needs to be an option, 2.3 is fine but at least give the Mid package.

Would I pay FE money for it? nope, needs to be an appearance package maybe $2500 area since all the pieces are already there.

JW55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I could be wrong and it be more like a true edition falling in-between the WT/BL and the Warthog similar to how the Mach 1 falls, but either way $60-65k.
If the only way I can get a Bronco with a white top is to spend $60,000 I'll be getting another Toyota pickup.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm thinking it'll be one of two things:

1) Its' own "trim" (i.e. Wildtrak, Badlands, Heritage Edition), and treated as a special edition, but NOT numerically limited like FE.

or 2) an add-on package to a trim as someone said above.
Sponsored