Sponsored

FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks again for the rubber bumper solution. But you mentioned that your OEM taillight doesn't have a spacer? On my MY'22 BD, the OEM driver taillight has foam rubber spacers that are held in place with adhesive. Curious if the MY'21 standard taillights didn't have that spacer?
I think my OEM left side may have the foam blocks as noise reducers, but the OEM driver side is definitely a different shape than the OEM passenger side (where it mounts...due to the provision for the hinges on the passenger side). My guess is that it was easier/cheaper for Oracle to make mirror driver/passenger units rather than have the driver's side match the OEM mounting dimensions.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ohhh, I like how the DIY guy pulled the black trim piece off first. Maybe I can get behind the light assembly to adjust that spacing so it's all flush without having to re-do it all. . . .

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Curious if the MY'21 standard taillights didn't have that spacer?
Yes, the 21 MY Broncos have the foam rubber spacers on the factory standard tail lights as well.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I used a thick metal washer on my driver side upper. Other than that they went on perfect.

tire.jpg

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where and what kind of harness do I need to wire up the rear white lights so they can turn with one of the aux switches?

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where and what kind of harness do I need to wire up the rear white lights so they can turn with one of the aux switches?
There's an unpowered wire in the rear of the truck already. Consult your Bronco's owners manual for more info on how to get power to that and it's exact location.

In order to keep power from the aux from backfeeding while in reverse, you'll have to use a diode.

Nosferatu

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have any shots of the reverse light performance in action? Would these be a suitable replacement for adding 3rd party backup lights?

I tend to do a lot of backing up a boat trailer in the dark. Would these offer significantly more light than the stockers?

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We are excited to reveal our new "Flush" mount LED tail light design for the new Ford Bronco. Protruding out significantly less than the factory tail lights, this low-profile design helps avoid potential damage while trail riding. These tail lights feature an attractive design and functional LED lighting elements including high-powered reverse lights and unique signature perimeter lighting.

Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting tire

No more problems backing up at night because these LED reverse lights are basically a pair of LED light bars mounted into the tail light which will provide over 8,000 Lumens of rear-facing illumination :cool:.

As you can see in the animation below, these lights wrap tightly to the vehicle body providing a "Flush" mount design which not only looks great but is functional as well.

Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting tire

Damaging factory tail lights on trails is not an uncommon issue for owners who often off-road their Broncos. The factory design protrudes out several inches past the body which creates unnecessary exposure to trees, boulders, and other obstacles on tight trails. Example:

The frame of the ORACLE Lighting "Flush" mount LED tail light is tight to the body panel reducing exposure and vulnerability. This difference is demonstrated in the animation below.

Even if you don't off-road your Bronco often these lights provide plenty of innovative features and unique styling which make them an awesome mod for any Bronco Owner!

Questions???

When will they be availble?
Based on our current testing, evaluation, and production plan our target is to start shipping these lights this summer.

Will there be a discount for forum members?
Yes, we are planning to offer a Group Buy discount to forum members who want to pre-order when we get closer to production.

What will the price be?
We are anticipating the price being slightly higher than the similar lights we currently offer for the Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator due to the larger overall size and higher powered LED reverse light but we will be releasing final pricing details soon.

UPDATE 04/26/2022:

Here are a few photos from yesterday's off-road beta testing session. These are prototypes not finished parts but already look amazing compared to the factory lights. They look even better in person!

IMG_7544.jpg

IMG_7533.1.jpg

IMG_7590.jpg

IMG_7542.jpg

IMG_7554.jpg
How much for the puppers? 😂

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone have any shots of the reverse light performance in action? Would these be a suitable replacement for adding 3rd party backup lights?

I tend to do a lot of backing up a boat trailer in the dark. Would these offer significantly more light than the stockers?
They are much brighter than the stock back up lights. You can add one of these too if you wanted to leave them on after your in park, probably come in handy for you.
https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...iliary-switches-reverse-on-demand-2021-bronco

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone have a link for spacers I can use to keep everything flush?

martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do these have an Orange Turn Signal capability?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have a link for spacers I can use to keep everything flush?
Some I think have posted them up.
Personally (and probably less-than accepted) I used a nut and a washer or two as needed on the back of mine that had the same thread as the stud. It gave me a bit more secured spacer that did not have a tendency to walk off as I installed the light. I think in the end for me the single nut and one washer was the perfect distance. YMMV
Sponsored