Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed mine today. I like the product but the install was far more difficult than they advertise if you have a lux package. Getting the cap reinstalled and seated properly took me a couple hours. Had issues with the puddle light connections getting knocked off as I tried to slide them on so I had to pull them back off a couple times. Then it was difficult to get the cameras to seat through the holes. I got them on but managed to drop and break my driver side mirror because after unplugging the heating element connection I started to pull away the mirror not realizing the blind spot connection was there and it pulled the mirror away from my hand allowing the mirror to fall. User error but I would have appreciated seeing a video showing the additional work needed for the lux package. These lights have now cost me an extra $220.

Again, I like the product but want others to be aware of the lux complications.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I installed mine today. I like the product but the install was far more difficult than they advertise if you have a lux package. Getting the cap reinstalled and seated properly took me a couple hours. Had issues with the puddle light connections getting knocked off as I tried to slide them on so I had to pull them back off a couple times. Then it was difficult to get the cameras to seat through the holes. I got them on but managed to drop and break my driver side mirror because after unplugging the heating element connection I started to pull away the mirror not realizing the blind spot connection was there and it pulled the mirror away from my hand allowing the mirror to fall. User error but I would have appreciated seeing a video showing the additional work needed for the lux package. These lights have now cost me an extra $220.

I’m currently having the same issue. I can’t get the camera on the driver side to seat properly at all. The passenger side seated fine, but the wires for the BLISS came out of that tiny little connector, so now I have no BLISS on my passenger side until I can somehow find a way to wire it.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did a test fit of mine this evening and seems to lineup okay, but...anyone have any tips/ suggestions for running the power wire through the mirror and into the body? That opening is not all that large and the OE loom eats up a lot of space. Did you all resort to fish tape/ coat hanger wire or what?

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m currently having the same issue. I can’t get the camera on the driver side to seat properly at all. The passenger side seated fine, but the wires for the BLISS came out of that tiny little connector, so now I have no BLISS on my passenger side until I can somehow find a way to wire it.
Having the same issue on the drivers side, won't seat properly on a high package. Passenger side fit fine. Install is indeed a pain in the butt, especially passing the wire through with the high/lux package loom in there. I've tried adjusting the drivers side a couple of times now and can't get it to to seat properly.

Overall I like it, it throws good light that will be handy on the trails. If I can get it to fit right.
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights IMG_6967

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights IMG_6972

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights IMG_6971
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights IMG_6966

IMG_6967.jpeg

Sponsored

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I experienced similiar pains and will post about it soon.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Having the same issue on the drivers side, won't seat properly on a high package. Passenger side fit fine. Install is indeed a pain in the butt, especially passing the wire through with the high/lux package loom in there. I've tried adjusting the drivers side a couple of times now and can't get it to to seat properly.

Overall I like it, it throws good light that will be handy on the trails. If I can get it to fit right.
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights IMG_6967

Yep, that’s exactly how mine sits. I’m guessing you also have a tiny bit that is blocked on the screen?

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did a test fit of mine this evening and seems to lineup okay, but...anyone have any tips/ suggestions for running the power wire through the mirror and into the body? That opening is not all that large and the OE loom eats up a lot of space. Did you all resort to fish tape/ coat hanger wire or what?
I used a pick, and many curse words.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just kept fishing the wire in until I could see it from that tiny gap where you pull it out. I then blindly used a pick tool and pulled the connector out.

I’ve used this random Ford pick tool I found when I bought my current house so much on my vehicles, I love it, haha.

Sponsored

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used a tie wire and taped the wires to it to get down the bottom of the hole then used the hook tool mentioned in the video. A scraper used for your teeth might work too as it is smaller in throat opening allowing more push against the oem wire yet hooking and retrieving easier. It also helps to have someone one the driver side when fishing thru the tube gasket as that person can help massage any kinks of the wire. I did this before almost resorting to using the tire wire as a fishing tool. Lastly tilt mirror fully down before removing. I didnt the first time and it took a good half hour to replace and get motor working and it is still sluggish compared to the driver side.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just poked the wire in the hole and grabbed it on the other end with needle nose pliers. Quick and easy. I don’t have the Lux package so there was probably more space to work with on mine.

Last edited:

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed mine today. Did not make the 40 min install time. As a amateur, every step takes longer, from prep to clean up. I am not mechanically inclined and even less gifted with electrical but after getting install quotes, well you know how it is out there. So I self installed and 2ish hours later they are installed and working. Broke one clip trying to take apart and reset to get a tighter fit and I still dont have a perfect fit on the top seams. I used a tie wire and taped the wires to it to get the wires down the bottom of the hole in the mirror arm, then used the hook tool and needle nose pliers to pull thru. It also helps to have someone one the driver side when fishing thru the tube gasket as that person can help massage any kinks of the wire. I did this before almost resorting to using the tire wire as a fishing tool. Lastly tilt mirror fully down before removing. I didnt the first time and it took a good half hour to replace and get motor working and it is still sluggish compared to the driver side. They look really good as expected and provide plenty of light. I give 3 stars however because install for lux package is a nuisance, lack of instructions or pointers on install with lux features, the likely risk of damage to components even with careful handling and imperfect fit at the top seams. I will dread having to warranty or deal with them when an inattentive driver wipes them out while parked the one time I/wife forgets to fold them.

C75E1A0F-4F85-4E57-BA09-1BFBA00A182A.jpeg

DA01D9AC-0FDA-4058-B056-FB3AA1474419.jpeg

8CE1CD07-7B69-4A96-817D-ADDB442D4582.jpeg

88CEAE4C-A67E-4F1B-9976-614490B97B1E.jpeg

32F7ACF9-632C-4A16-A8BA-1AC544603754.jpeg

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

A single mirror was $220? 🥺

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I received mine yesterday, only had time today to install one side and just zip tie the wiring. It’s kind of difficult to do on the raptors due to the side lights, camera, and blind spot wiring already in the mirror cap. Also, it doesn’t seem to sit right on the stock mirror.
I’ll get it wired up soon, along with some better pictures.
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights 32F7ACF9-632C-4A16-A8BA-1AC544603754
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights 32F7ACF9-632C-4A16-A8BA-1AC544603754
I got the same problem on my Badlands with lux. Gap at top seam. Tried twice to refit carefully but after breaking one clip on the second attempt I decided the gap wasn’t worth a third attempt. After installing the other side and getting a similiar gap I suspect it is a manifacturing defect as there was ansolutely no gap in the oem cap. It’s not a deal breaker and a tiny bead of some silcone should prevent any leaks if I can apply it cleanly.
Sponsored