First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@JP_Oracle @ORACLE Lighting I appreciate the prompt reply.

Based on the supplied video and images - are you saying this was completely installer error and not an issue with the product?

It seems like other forum members are having issues with 'imperfections in the cable' due to the actual fitment. Is there a way to secure the cable without applying excessive pressure? This seems to be a design/product flaw if the cable is easily damaged when pressing, considering a good amount of force is needed.

Can you send me a new cable so the dealership can reinstall the bottom section?
Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@JP_Oracle @ORACLE Lighting I appreciate the prompt reply.

Based on the supplied video and images - are you saying this was completely installer error and not an issue with the product?

It seems like other forum members are having issues with 'imperfections in the cable' due to the actual fitment. Is there a way to secure the cable without applying excessive pressure? This seems to be a design/product flaw if the cable is easily damaged when pressing, considering a good amount of force is needed.

Can you send me a new cable so the dealership can reinstall the bottom section?
PM'ed you

porkchop express

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 camaro ss 1le, 2017 focus st, 2020 ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update on my install - Oracle promptly replaced a section i was having a problem with. They're trying to stand behind their product. I think the nature of this strip lighting is to be a little brighter on the ends closer to the light source. Looks pretty good in the dark.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You guys have more ways to waste my money......lol!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, this could be useful in the cargo area.....
Ugh... Didn't need to see this post!!! Not a bad idea... Now I need to check out the back. FYI, Amazon has several versions at < the $$.

LS8922

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone installed this and it looked good? Could I see photos?

Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shop didnt follow the instructions, and didnt properly secure it, but nothing some glue cant fix

love it, though dont expect to see it unless its dark out
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash 84248D68-324F-4FD5-AC0E-1BCB7B83961E
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash 9B41ABD6-AA3F-4A98-A202-B5C519A32CE2
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash B99078C2-7000-43C1-BF6B-6E7B9A100150
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash E05CF2FE-C66A-4646-91F7-CD5D03EABB92
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash A22216D7-8042-4682-9295-DA9649D6AB2E

Browp24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What does it look like when it's off during the day? My concern is that the white plastic may not look good when it's not in use?

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash 0EBD55BB-3B38-453B-80F6-C68083CC6F52
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash 5F4B25A5-512E-46E3-8FAC-E632E37C8E37
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash 84575DB0-AC03-47E6-A8EC-B89BE2920246
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash ADC27DC2-34A4-4061-95C5-35F9B94AFDEC

LS8922

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any chance anyone has any advice with running the bottom cable I can’t seem to figure out how not to pinch the cable. I’ve watched both the video and instructions but they’re not very clear or showing of how to do it.

Highlander 67

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, Area 51 MIC Top Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wish I had read this string before I bought the kit. I had the same issues with pinching at the ends and almost non-existent light across the bottom. I even bought more cable and re-did the bottom. I was super careful, but only slightly better. I'm probably removing and writing this one off. I'm happy with my other Oracle products, but this one seems to be a miss.

Sponsored

King_bronco

Base
First Name
Madison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 with a 2022 bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went to install mine yesterday and it doesn't stay in place at all. Most of the bottom section just falls out. So I thought ok maybe I trimmed the fin to much (installer error) nope the top doesn't stay in at all.

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went to install mine yesterday and it doesn't stay in place at all. Most of the bottom section just falls out. So I thought ok maybe I trimmed the fin to much (installer error) nope the top doesn't stay in at all.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue. We updated our install guide on 7/24/23, did you happen to trim the top as well as you should only trim the bottom cable.

HERE is a copy of the install guide. If you need more cable someone from our customer service team will be happy to help.

King_bronco

Base
First Name
Madison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 with a 2022 bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry to hear you are having an issue. We updated our install guide on 7/24/23, did you happen to trim the top as well as you should only trim the bottom cable.

HERE is a copy of the install guide. If you need more cable someone from our customer service team will be happy to help.
Did not trim top and followed the new install guide as I had just ordered last week.

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs