First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am wondering the same. They just posted a giveaway for footwell LEDs with any purchase over $100 and this caught my eye to net both at once.

OP
OP
AuburnTigers

AuburnTigers

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am wondering the same. They just posted a giveaway for footwell LEDs with any purchase over $100 and this caught my eye to net both at once.
Exactly my thoughts as well. I’m hoping someone posts some pictures of theirs.

Spiderwolf

Raptor
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2016 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pac
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is it something that comes on when you open door or use interior lights, because that would be cool. But why would you want that on while driving? I wouldn’t.
These lights are designed to be app or remote controlled.

Ford Bronco ORACLE COLORSHIFT FIBER OPTIC LED INTERIOR DASH BOARD KIT ORACLE_Lighting_LED_Dash_Kit

Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got a set for Christmas. I for the life of me could not get them installed using their Youtube video. The bottom run I could not get to stay in the trim to save my life, and the top run I couldn't get to bend around the corners without the plastic kinking (and making the light go non-uniform).

I was in touch with Oracle, they said they "made some material changes" and changed the installation instructions, and are sending me a new set to try out.

So we will see.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can they be wired into acc to come on automatically? that would make this WAY more desirable to me
Yes, just use an Add-a-tap into the interior fuse panel. They show exactly where to go in the installation video (just don't follow it with respect to cutting the tubing).

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got these off Amazon over a year ago, and they still look as good as day one. Just wire them to a fuse that is controlled by ignition, and they will come on only when the truck is running. has a app, and I added my rock lights to the same app, and now I can have the dash and rock lights change together as I wish. This one is basically the same as all the others. spend less, get more !!

https://www.amazon.com/Jushope-Inte...&sprefix=interior+led+s,automotive,148&sr=1-4

Pictures during install. They are not bright enough to blind you at night, and with the app, you can adjust almost anything on them.
Ford Bronco ORACLE COLORSHIFT FIBER OPTIC LED INTERIOR DASH BOARD KIT 69723860905__21A03D98-57B7-412D-BE4F-DBF9BFEC6994

Ford Bronco ORACLE COLORSHIFT FIBER OPTIC LED INTERIOR DASH BOARD KIT 69723618683__E966769A-14CE-4D4F-928B-959DDEA819AF

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your interior looks great! Would you mind if we featured on social / oraclelights.com ?
Oracle, do you realize he's recommending an Amazon product over yours? Why would you feature a different company's product on your site?

Sponsored

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oracle, do you realize he's recommending an Amazon product over yours? Why would you feature a different company's product on your site?
They must have figured that out, and deleted there post. There was another post over a year ago about these too, and some guy posted the Amazon ones. He even had the Oracle ones, and when he got the Amazon ones, opened and compared the packages..... exactly the same thing, but the price !!!! Just goes to show.....

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Kinda looks like what an 18yr would put in their Honda civic after they lower it and can't go up a 5 degree incline with scraping their front bumper

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kinda looks like what an 18yr would put in their Honda civic after they lower it and can't go up a 5 degree incline with scraping their front bumper
My thoughts are adding a little light to the interior for night driving. I work night shift and the light buttons above the rear view mirror are too small to easily turn on while driving. But you're right and that's why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the lites on my dash back in 2001 on a Sportrac. Pedals also. I thought that fad was dead and gone,lol.

Ford Bronco ORACLE COLORSHIFT FIBER OPTIC LED INTERIOR DASH BOARD KIT dash

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My thoughts are adding a little light to the interior for night driving. I work night shift and the light buttons above the rear view mirror are too small to easily turn on while driving. But you're right and that's why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.
you could probably wrap it out of site to give you some more light so that you can get some extra light without it looking like a rave
Sponsored