First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had the lites on my dash back in 2001 on a Sportrac. Pedals also. I thought that fad was dead and gone,lol.

dash.jpg
Those pedals are hideous 😂
Sponsored

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
you could probably wrap it out of site to give you some more light so that you can get some extra light without it looking like a rave
Good idea. Another guy said his kit is dimmable. I might just buy some footwell lights. Been thinking about the Mabett or IAG interior light pods too. If I put them on an aux switch it would be easier to hit in the dark. I could easily add a diode to prevent back feed so they can be tied into the door switch too. Gotta look into it more.

Mamphie

Outer Banks
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a set for Christmas. I for the life of me could not get them installed using their Youtube video. The bottom run I could not get to stay in the trim to save my life, and the top run I couldn't get to bend around the corners without the plastic kinking (and making the light go non-uniform).

I was in touch with Oracle, they said they "made some material changes" and changed the installation instructions, and are sending me a new set to try out.

So we will see.
Had the exact issues on a kit that I purchased around Thanksgiving. I didn't even bother with calling Oracle though, still sitting in the box minus a few feet of kinked tubing that got tossed. Between the kinks and the slack I felt like it was just gonna cheapen the look of the Bronco.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had the exact issues on a kit that I purchased around Thanksgiving. I didn't even bother with calling Oracle though, still sitting in the box minus a few feet of kinked tubing that got tossed. Between the kinks and the slack I felt like it was just gonna cheapen the look of the Bronco.
Yeah.

I did get the second kit - it's identical to the first. Both kits are just sitting out in my garage waiting for me to do something with them. I'm thinking about running them along the top frame rail rather than around the dash.... or giving them to the kid to pimp his ride. But yeah, don't think I'm going back to the dashboard.
Sponsored