First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Shop didnt follow the instructions, and didnt properly secure it, but nothing some glue cant fix

love it, though dont expect to see it unless its dark out
84248D68-324F-4FD5-AC0E-1BCB7B83961E.jpeg
9B41ABD6-AA3F-4A98-A202-B5C519A32CE2.jpeg
B99078C2-7000-43C1-BF6B-6E7B9A100150.jpeg
E05CF2FE-C66A-4646-91F7-CD5D03EABB92.jpeg
A22216D7-8042-4682-9295-DA9649D6AB2E.jpeg
I dig it, what foot well lighting are you using?
Sponsored

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My question is for Oracle. I bought this kit 3 months ago and installed the bottom level only. Without re attaching my grab handles, so no pinches, I ran a test of the install. The light ends weren’t strong enough to provide a constant light thru the instrument panel in some places there was nothing at all. Also of note I had no pinches . Didn’t matter the color. The pics from SEMA show a lower level washout, color intrusion as well. I removed the system from my vehicle. So have you upgraded the light ends or only the install instructions? I would reinstall if you have a stronger light end.

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My question is for Oracle. I bought this kit 3 months ago and installed the bottom level only. Without re attaching my grab handles, so no pinches, I ran a test of the install. The light ends weren’t strong enough to provide a constant light thru the instrument panel in some places there was nothing at all. Also of note I had no pinches . Didn’t matter the color. The pics from SEMA show a lower level washout, color intrusion as well. I removed the system from my vehicle. So have you upgraded the light ends or only the install instructions? I would reinstall if you have a stronger light end.
Hi, it sounds like it is possible that you received a faulty LED driver. Please PM us your information and we'll be happy to assist in getting you a replacement.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got this for Christmas, watched the install video - thought that doesn't look too bad.

Got down to it today - same issues that seem to be common here - I can't make the tubing bend without pinching, and the bottom just falls out where the little catch ridge has to be trimmed off.

I submitted a trouble ticket / support request - will see what comes back. This kit may be beyond my ability / willingness to install. I absolutely do not want to glue this in place.
Sponsored